Reviews for Reunion of the Brothers
BrotherBear21 chapter 6 . 6/3
Thank you for this fic, I loved it so much! I love Denahi and Sitka both, and I love their brotherly relationship here. Good job!
BalletDancer14 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hello! I realize it's been a while since you completed this story, but I thought id give some feedback anyway! (Brother Bear was a childhood favorite of mine, and I just watched it today and felt the need to read some fanfic so here I amXD) Anyway, first chapter was very good! It flows really well, and Sitka was in character throughout. Also, grammar and technical stuff like that was good, hardly any errors! The only thing I'll point out is in a few paragraphs, you used the word 'brother' repetitively: "...he knew he wouldn't be able to stop his brother. So ignoring his brother he instead listened to his brother's assessment of his totem." That's something I generally try to avoid, so just thought I'd point it out! Anyway, really good start to this, and the idea sounds really interesting, so I think I'll go read more of it nowXD and sorry for the length of this, I just know I personally love getting this kind of feedback from people, so I thought id give some myself!:D great job!
Knighted-Geek chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Short, but sweet. Loved the ending.
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Thanks for writing this chapter. It's nice to have a bit of closure. Especially to all of Denahi' s feelings. I look forward to the sequel
Writer65 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Four brothers happily together!
Call me a dreamer but i wish the movie could ended this way, but, Im dont upset.
This was a great story, one of the best Brother Bear fics ever!
I wish it could be a little more longer, but youre the ultimate author.
(If you dont mind, keep doing Brother Bear fics, you are really good at this])
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
A great ending to a great story. :) I'll look forward to the sequel, and it's funny to see Koda acting wild in the village.

Keep up the awesome work as you usually do! :D
AlleyCAT19 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Great ending :) u should write brother bear 2, and add denahi and sitka in it. I was upset when denahi was not in brother bear 2 at all, abd i think the story would be more interesting that way. Please consider it :)
Huggiebird chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I wanna have moar! Love it :)
Writer65 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I didnt expect that the story end so quickly, but is good and i love how Sitka and Denahi react to Kenais deccision, uptade soon I want to see how its ends
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I didn't know the story's almost gonna be over so quickly...but all good stories gotta come to an end. And all three brothers are reunited...well, a fourth because of Koda. Still, you have made a really great story, and I'm happy we a got to see it.

Keep up the great work!
Writer65 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Your story is very interesting, putting the things since the POV of Sitka was a very good decission and I really want to see who this is going to progrese.
Update soon please
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Please, plase update soon! So good!
kittyhawk09 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I 'm so glad I found your story. I love reading Brother Bear fanfiction, but until recenty it's been pretty limited. You're off to a great start and seem to have a feel for how to write Sitka. I can't wait to see how this develops and how having two chasing Kenai will make a difference. I mean it's Kenai who's in for the biggest shock. He went after Koda's mom for revenge on Sitka's death. Suprise! Sikta's alive and you went after the bear for nothing despite that it destroyed the fish supply. I think that alone will the shift the original story. What do you think? Please PM me with your thoughts. I look forward to reading more from you. Your newest reader,

-Kittyhawk09
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loving it. Update soon!
Lord Jashin Follower chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
This is totally epic! Please update soon!