Reviews for Words I Couldn't Say
okay this story was amazing. Pretty sure I cried at the end a little! so good!
Forevermyking chapter 10 . 1/12
This was such a treasured find of a story.
As I'm sure all are aware by now, the Goblin King passed into his next chapter yesterday, and I found myself unexpectedly shattered at the news, flailing emotionally as I tried to process it all.

By chance, I came across the link to this story. It's an amazing read, and my heart felt surprisingly lighter as I read the ending.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing as you do, and for giving these words the life they so rightly deserve.
Never stop creating. Words have power, and your ability to use it for good is nothing short of spectacular.
skyelight17 chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
This was an awesome story and I loved it! The ending was perfect and I love how you made it so that Karen was still the wicked step mom. It was a nice change from all the stories I have seen where it's a perfect family.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
That was freaking AWSOME! When Sarah's father said "he killed your mother." My heart just stopped, I had to stop reading for a moment! SCARD MEEEEEE! I was thinking, "plot twistttttt!" XD
Absolutely loved it!
Please keep making story's!
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
this story was amazing I loved it.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Absolutely perfect! I think we all want, we fanfic authors, a bit of Sarah's life. If not all of it. I'd love to be an author.
Mistress Cresacre chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
This was excellent. Very very well done. I enjoyed how you wrote the characters and the fact that Toby followed his sister's footsteps. Very well done. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Mmmmmmmmmyeeesssss. Thank you. Thank you...just... Yes. A bit long winded in spots, but still sooooooooooo good. _
Lilith chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
So I've been searching all day for a good Labyrinth story and this one thus far is amazing! Although I wish I had Sarah's ability to write 132 pages in one setting, I guess that's a benefit to living alone. That and to type fast without many typos; anyway I normally don't leave comments but I just wanted to say that so far this is brilliant.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
A prologue will be good to see how Ashlie reacts to Sarah's and Toby's disappearance but also to see her parents...
rexgrl3 chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Splendid story! One of the best Labyrinth fanfics I've ever read...thanks for the escape!
rexgrl3 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
This is the loveliest Jareth back story I've ever read!
jasminscuteri chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
rexgrl3 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I'm really enjoying your story; it's well written and clever! So...were you as obsessed with your story as Sarah is with her sequel? LOL
Rochester'sJane chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
"Darling...I let you win." I love that line! Also enjoyed the part where Jareth was "refreshing her memory." Love the last line, too-"It's only forever. Not long at all." Lovely! Thank you for a fun read! (If only a David Bowie-Goblin King would come and take me away sometimes...)