Reviews for Words I Couldn't Say
Saisei84 chapter 10 . 3/11
This was great! I liked the "modern" version of Jareth here. I usually don't care for characters who are fantastical to be made more modern or more human, so to speak, and put in jeans and tees, etc. I felt he was still Jareth despite being in Sarah's world. I shudder when I read stories where the author has modernized them so much in every way including their speech. You know, excessive cursing and slang that that character would not use in their own world. I thought you wrote him nicely as he still had his amazing charm and magic woven in. That charm of his gets me every time. He was my first crush as a young girl and even at my current age, his character still gets to me. Again, this was a lovely read. Going in my favs! : )
el554uya33 chapter 10 . 3/11
This story was amazing. I enjoyed everything about it. I want to know how Ashlie reacts to Sarah and then Toby's disappearence.
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
I liked it.
devilmaycryforever chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
its absolutely a wonderful continuation of The Labyrinth. i loved it! THANK YOU!
hearagain chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
okay this story was amazing. Pretty sure I cried at the end a little! so good!
Forevermyking chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
This was such a treasured find of a story.
As I'm sure all are aware by now, the Goblin King passed into his next chapter yesterday, and I found myself unexpectedly shattered at the news, flailing emotionally as I tried to process it all.

By chance, I came across the link to this story. It's an amazing read, and my heart felt surprisingly lighter as I read the ending.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing as you do, and for giving these words the life they so rightly deserve.
Never stop creating. Words have power, and your ability to use it for good is nothing short of spectacular.
skyelight17 chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
This was an awesome story and I loved it! The ending was perfect and I love how you made it so that Karen was still the wicked step mom. It was a nice change from all the stories I have seen where it's a perfect family.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
That was freaking AWSOME! When Sarah's father said "he killed your mother." My heart just stopped, I had to stop reading for a moment! SCARD MEEEEEE! I was thinking, "plot twistttttt!" XD
Absolutely loved it!
Please keep making story's!
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
this story was amazing I loved it.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Absolutely perfect! I think we all want, we fanfic authors, a bit of Sarah's life. If not all of it. I'd love to be an author.
Mistress Cresacre chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
This was excellent. Very very well done. I enjoyed how you wrote the characters and the fact that Toby followed his sister's footsteps. Very well done. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Mmmmmmmmmyeeesssss. Thank you. Thank you...just... Yes. A bit long winded in spots, but still sooooooooooo good. _
Lilith chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
So I've been searching all day for a good Labyrinth story and this one thus far is amazing! Although I wish I had Sarah's ability to write 132 pages in one setting, I guess that's a benefit to living alone. That and to type fast without many typos; anyway I normally don't leave comments but I just wanted to say that so far this is brilliant.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
A prologue will be good to see how Ashlie reacts to Sarah's and Toby's disappearance but also to see her parents...