Reviews for Open for Business
Peachie chapter 8 . 8h
Oh my goodness! That was hilarious! ahahahaha
WindRush chapter 39 . 1/19
OMG, this was really amazing! I can't get over how freaking good this was lol! Seriously, at first I was a little unsure of how this story would hold up as a whole with all the silly craziness that took place in it. But you were able to incorporate such a wonderful plot into it, and I applaud you! Honestly, I'm usually not interested in fanfics that aren't strictly about romance, but I absolutely loved this! And your shipping was phenomenal! At first I was totally in love with Vaughn/Candace, and I really thought it was going to happen. I was in denial when Candace left and reassured myself that she was going to come back and that her and Vaughn were going to live happily ever after. But after a couple of chapters went by without her I felt myself realizing that it felt normal without her, and that I wasn't completely upset that her and Vaughn weren't getting together. And then Molly/Vaughn came to light. When Allen first made a comment about the two being together I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it. I figured they could probably work, but I really only saw them as friends who would scheme together against Gill for giggles (I also think I was still hung up on Candace lol.) But after some time I came to love them! They way you made them interact together was really really sweet! And don't even get me started on Alice/Gill! They were by far my favorite couple in this story! Seriously, they were flipping adorable! I was so glad Gill got some love because I was worried he was going to stay that hated, stick up the ass character for the whole thing, and I really didn't want that to happen because Gill is one of my all time favorite characters from the Harvest Moon series. Anyways, you did a fantastic job and I can't wait to read more by you! Every story of yours that I have read has always been amazing!
bornofthesea670 chapter 24 . 1/17
*snickers*
*snickers louder*
Oh yes, Gale.
MikariStar chapter 37 . 1/6
I'm going to miss this crazy bunch! Sequel?
MikariStar chapter 36 . 1/6
Looks like everything's working out. It's been a super fun story that definitely has a place on my favorites list. It's a bit sad to see it end though. I'll miss it.
MikariStar chapter 34 . 1/6
lol! Gill's mom is awesome! Good to see what's been going on at the office while Molly and Vaughn are away.
MikariStar chapter 33 . 1/6
This was a cute chapter, I like that you took things in a quiet way with them, it fits them, especially Vaughn.
MikariStar chapter 32 . 1/6
lol poor Gill XD but it will be good to see Molly and Vaughn on vacation
MikariStar chapter 31 . 1/6
Yay the office is safe XD lol funny end to Basil's intership.
MikariStar chapter 30 . 1/6
lol flower drama XD I like how things seem to be moving for Vaughn and Molly in this chapter.
MikariStar chapter 29 . 1/4
The end of the year was crazy busy, I'm just now getting a little time to catch up with this story. I'll eventually leave reviews for all the chapters, I'm still enjoying it and haven't abandoned it. Fun times with axes and plotting!
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 38 . 1/2
So it's finally over...

This fic is hilarious and yet had some depth in it that comedy Fics sometimes don't have. All the characters were portrayed in a memorable way, and I can never look at Hamilton the same ever again. Thank you for producing one memorable fic. (Along with your other greats XD)
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 37 . 1/2
Popuri should join them :P she fits perfectly XD
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 36 . 1/2
It's crazy how much a person can miss in a day XD
asheya chapter 37 . 1/1
JUMPS UP AND DOWN
THAT ENDING
t HAT ENDINGGGG
if you cant tell im a very enthusiastic person
you ended it literally on the most perfect note and i will honestly miss this fic and all it's characters. you've done such a great job writing it and i love it sooo much. i will be on the lookout for your future fics (;