Reviews for Whispered Dreams: Destiny
Mirage chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
i think mamoru really should get together with Rei as it should have been...this mamoru is nothing like the prince of his former life...
usagi will be so much more happy without him belittling her every time and telling her how bad a selenity she is...
she will be bether toggether with the king of the dark kingdom...i mean dark and light are good together!

please come back one day to finish this story
Mirage chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
i think he fully goes wrong at it...he Needs to win her over, make her love him and follow him as his queen...he is the dark side of the moon, and as this could also be the true mate to usagi...and he would win as all would have to follow him as they are sworn to there queen...and he alo would win over usagi, in some way... and both light and dark becoming one kingdom rthey could be great nd powerful, more so than any neo serenity and momoru could be..

i so could kick momoru...to hurt a Young women like this fully reckless to her being untouched, to have her blled so much after there first night to not make her feel loved and blissed out...not right, i hope the stupid ass gets what he deserves and when it is a mean wakeupcall that is to late and a childless divorce from her...
and to say why he ever married her...what a bastard...he should kiss the ground she walks on, she is beautiful and kind and loving and loyal... he never is this...
fire chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
please type more soon!
Kagayaku chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
Yay! I love it! It's a very good story with a lot of thought put into it, and I love the alternate pairings, I noticed it hasn't been updated in quite a long time, but if you ever feel the urge, please update. I would love to discover what's going to happen next!
Lady Psyche chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
can i ask 1 thing? who's jadeite (?)... was he in the series? coz i can't remember anymore since the last time i've watched SM was like a year ago na or something
thunderbird chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
Keep on writing and please read mine!
jeko chapter 6 . 11/15/2002
i really love this fanfic! you need to update! UPDATE!

jeko
Xiaome chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
Oooh. This fic is great! I remember reading it quite awhile ago, I believe it was on Sailormoon Romance. I was interested back then but never could find it again. :;; But interesting story u have going and hope u update soon.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/4/2002
LOVING IT! I can't wait for the NC-17 version! Keep up the great work!
Yuki chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Yeaaa it's updated! Woo hoo! I have been waiting forever it seemsXD This story is so unique, so captivating; and even though it's ooc I can still imagine each character acting this way. It's made so believable by your amazing skills_ Please, please don't make me wait too much longer for the end hmmmm:3
sapphireskies chapter 6 . 10/4/2002
aww...no jadeite...( but that's ok! it's was still an awesome chapter! i can't wait to read more! i luv jed/usagi fics!
firelight chapter 6 . 10/1/2002
yay! kill mamo-shit! I was searching for your story for the longest time because i think it's the first jad/usa fic i've ever come across. I abosolutely love your story...people, review this story!
fdhn chapter 6 . 9/23/2002
hope u write more soon, i love the stroy