Reviews for Whispered Dreams: Destiny
fire chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
please type more soon!
Kagayaku chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
Yay! I love it! It's a very good story with a lot of thought put into it, and I love the alternate pairings, I noticed it hasn't been updated in quite a long time, but if you ever feel the urge, please update. I would love to discover what's going to happen next!
Lady Psyche chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
can i ask 1 thing? who's jadeite (?)... was he in the series? coz i can't remember anymore since the last time i've watched SM was like a year ago na or something
thunderbird chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
Keep on writing and please read mine!
jeko chapter 6 . 11/15/2002
i really love this fanfic! you need to update! UPDATE!

jeko
Xiaome chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
Oooh. This fic is great! I remember reading it quite awhile ago, I believe it was on Sailormoon Romance. I was interested back then but never could find it again. :;; But interesting story u have going and hope u update soon.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/4/2002
LOVING IT! I can't wait for the NC-17 version! Keep up the great work!
Yuki chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Yeaaa it's updated! Woo hoo! I have been waiting forever it seemsXD This story is so unique, so captivating; and even though it's ooc I can still imagine each character acting this way. It's made so believable by your amazing skills_ Please, please don't make me wait too much longer for the end hmmmm:3
sapphireskies chapter 6 . 10/4/2002
aww...no jadeite...( but that's ok! it's was still an awesome chapter! i can't wait to read more! i luv jed/usagi fics!
firelight chapter 6 . 10/1/2002
yay! kill mamo-shit! I was searching for your story for the longest time because i think it's the first jad/usa fic i've ever come across. I abosolutely love your story...people, review this story!
fdhn chapter 6 . 9/23/2002
hope u write more soon, i love the stroy