Reviews for Counter
Razorback 234 chapter 7 . 4/12
This is awesome, I love this story so far, very well thought out, I believe! I would also love for this to continue strong, keep up the great work, and hopefully it won't be long till' you can have enough time and upload the next chapter. This is just brilliant! :)
Wilona Riva chapter 7 . 3/31
Oh, boy!
Tigermike83 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Woo hoo! Glad to see you are back at it again! I really enjoyed your return and the twist with Tooth remembering!
storyland2 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I've read the time riddles but not this! I just started to read it and it's awesome ! :D
Skystar901 chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
this is shaping up to be great story, just like the first one!
Tigermike83 chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Glad to have you back!
BlueDreamShadow chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I love the fact that Jack is human, I don't know why but I love it! I hope he'll go back to Jack Frost again though. Amazing chapter, can't wait for the next update!
Wilona Riva chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Closer than you know, Jack.
Tigermike83 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Awesome chapter. I like that Jack knows something is up with Jamie but can't put his finger on it.
Tigermike83 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I'm intrigued by the Wish Bringer. Sounds like a character thar will have a recurring role.
Wilona Riva chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
The Wish Bringer is an intriguing person.
Cat Lunanoff chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
stygian sparrow chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
YAY! YOU UPDATED! Please update soon because this is really suspenseful.
Wilona Riva chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Wonder how long it will take him to notice.
stygian sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is sounding like it is going to be a really good fanfiction. Here's a true story: I fell in love with Time Riddles and I read it, like, five times. Then, I read Not From Around Here. I thought the author was familiar, so I checked out your profile and scrolled down to the fanfictions you have written. I was so surprised to find that you had written both Time Riddles and Not From Around Here. Next, I read this and wrote you a review! Keep writing!