Reviews for True Confessions of a Coffee Girl
Sheila chapter 39 . 5/8
I inhaled this story!
Congratulations on your fantastic story
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2016
*Tuileries Bar (damn, auto correct). Toiletries Bar doesn't have the same ring to it. Lol
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
The couch? They're all traveling on his dime, and he's always been cool with the couch? That's the way it's always been? Seriously?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Anjelica Huston? A big musical star? I had to look up if she even sings. Apparently, she reluctantly did so on Smash a few years ago. But, I don't understand the reference to not being a fan of musicals but still being a fan of Ms. Huston.
b4sunrise chapter 28 . 6/29/2016
I met my husband in june..married him after 7 've been married for 18years and have 3 kids..when the right person comes along you will know..its like your heart and soul recognizes that person
Intsu1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Yes please update soon. Want to know more about Isabella Swan.
Bevey99 chapter 38 . 3/13/2016
Sweet sweet story. Love at first sip and site.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
Awww, that was a very sweet ending to this part of their journey. I'm looking forward to the EPOV, as his is my preferred of the two, in any story. I did notice it was' complete and you haven't updated in a couple months. I'm guessing your writers block came back with a vengeance. So sorry. I will start it anyway . . . just to read him . . . yum!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
Beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. That was perfect for these two. I really enjoyed reading it. Their love has only just begun and they will have very many happy ones to come.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
This was a fun chapter. I liked what both moms had to say to her. It was good they came with those words. Marriage has never, ever, been work for us. The husband and I always scratch our heads when we hear that from others. We know we are the rarity. I loved the gifts they bestowed upon each other. Such meaning behind both. His 'don't be mad' plea, in his note, was adorable. I'm guessing he most likely has that ring that will finish off the set, somewhere in a safe. I don't doubt for a minute that he didn't buy all those pieces, when he came across them. I loved what Charlie said when she got to him. That was really funny. Then so sweet, when she asked him not to let her fall and his answered never. So sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 8/24/2015
Loved Edward's reaction to the word, woo. He was funny with that paragraph. Meaning, you were. I am so very glad that Alice didn't pop out of one of those two houses. Extreme relief. I did really like that the moms and Rose were trying to get the 'deets' out of Bella about what kind of lover Edward is. That is what they are supposed to do. Well, not so much the moms but, most definitely Rose and Angela. It was hilarious that Rose said she pretend made love to him, as she did. Still funny. I liked that you added in that Edward would not be close to Alice again, after what she's done. I can only imagine the hell she must have caused him through the years, with what she leaked here and there. He trusted her and Jasper to take care of him. So sad. I'm really glad he won't be quick to add her back into his life.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 8/24/2015
I absolutely love her addition to the kitchen . . . that was a very smart purchase. Yes, those can be pricey but they, if anyone, should have on in their home. Perfect. Absolutely hot as hell reunion. I can honestly say that I've never had make up sex with my husband. We've never had a fight. We are both extremely passionate and very happy people. You can't shit the two of us up so, there is no lack of communication. We went the childfree lifestyle, so those fights you have over raising you children went out the window with that decision. We are financially secure, so away those fights went with that as well. Twenty-five years together . . . not a single fight. We have had plenty of hot as hell sex ;) I love that Rose and Emmett are pregnant. Alice and Jasper being MIA, makes me think even more that they are hanging out in Hawaii. I really hope they aren't there. Or, at the very least if they are, that Alice has sought therapy in counseling. Preferably seven days a week therapy for the last several months that she's been missing. She owes the whole family, not just Bella, a major apology. Not that she deserves this extremely kind family.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
Ooooh, I would've been just as pissed about such a large purchase without consulting me. I don't blame Bella at all getting angry over that SUV. Yes, he meant well. He just should've spoken to her about it first. That is going to take both of them communicating to keep that to a minimum. Presents are wonderful, just speak about it first. Goodness. I love that Esme was so happy about Bella's idea. So much so, that she tagged along with her to tell Renee. Renee was funny in this. I love that she got super serious all of a sudden there and reminded Bella she wouldn't do that to her and Edward. She's got two really great moms there. Loved the idea of the written notes inside the travel coffee mugs. Was that one yours? Or, did one of the readers suggest that one. It was really perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 8/24/2015
She definitely handled Malice with dignity, I do give you that. However, she got off too easily too. She should have had some reparations to deal with. Yet at the same time, I completely understand the need to keep it private. What she did was reprehensible and the rags would have a field day with it. Why do I have the feeling that Alice is in Kauai, licking her wounds safely away from her family without their knowledge? Probably thinking she deserves a vacation . . . pfft! I really like that idea of her decorating and furnishing that big beautiful home with Target and IKEA . . . I really do. I love IKEA and would still shop there if I were suddenly very wealthy. Target too. I love that she isn't into the big ass wedding. I never was. I was never one of those girls/women that grew up with the 'insert husband here' wedding ideas. I always thought it should be both of our choice, not just mine. It is OUR day not MY day. The only thing I felt was mandatory was that it was extremely small and intimate. Now you see why I love her idea. My hubs and I were married by the ships captain at twilight in the gazebo of the dock the ships ported at. We then all boarded the yacht and did an intimate sit down dinner party for our very closest, nearest and dearest around our San Francisco Bay. Every single person in attendance was smiling and very happy. It was wonderful. I can't believe that was twenty-two years ago next month . . . hold crap, time flies. I love that they are going with small and intimate.
3,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »