Reviews for True Confessions of a Coffee Girl
glo4twilight chapter 38 . 5/17
Oh wow that was frickin awesome. I have always loved epov in any fic. Love being in his head space. You made it absolutely enjoyable. Thankyou again so much.
glo4twilight chapter 37 . 5/17
awww absolutely frickin excellent. loved their excitement about the baby. thank you so much for this story and i will certainly be continuing. love your work!
glo4twilight chapter 36 . 5/17
what a very beautiful wedding they had and i loved their special vows to each other. really did expect some wedding night lovin tho but oh well. excellent chapter
glo4twilight chapter 35 . 5/16
omg she sounds so gorgeous. their words to each other never cease to portray the depth of their love...it's wonderful. love this so much and yay the day has finally arrived. such a cute little wedding it's going to be.
glo4twilight chapter 34 . 5/16
well wedding plans are really starting to move along now. but i thought we were in for some sexy times for a minute there until emmett cockblocked it all lol. exciting times ahead and i'm glad edward doesn't miss alice. only the sister she once was.
glo4twilight chapter 33 . 5/16
omg that persons encounter with RP i would've jumped his bones too lol. but the hot reunion in this chapter was absolutely rockin. loved it! and yes reunion sex i think is way better than make up sex lol
glo4twilight chapter 32 . 5/15
poor esme. having such a selfish bitch for a daughter. maybe bella can completely fill that void that's left. esme understanding as always and renee flighty as always lol. and bella just needs to suck it and let edward spoil her now that he feels he has something worthwhile to spend his money on! *rolls eyes* lol
glo4twilight chapter 31 . 5/15
alice? alice? who the fuck is alice?! lol. bitch! well i was starting to get a little pissed at bella rattling off what she wanted for a wedding without even asking edward what he really wanted. but then i pulled my head out of my ass once i read on and the whole hawaii thing came about and how thrilled he was. lol. love your work and it's gonna be perfect for sure and on their one year anniversary awww so sweet!
glo4twilight chapter 30 . 5/15
well i have to say that wasn't exactly how i pictured the bella and malice tackle to end up. hate the bitch! and still want bella to kick her ass not fucking have her put bella in the hospital that just wasn't right :( at least she's been exposed but hey she needs a seriously dastardly demise! love bellas directness with the whole fuck myself thing haha!
glo4twilight chapter 29 . 5/14
What a fucking skank-ho-bag-bitch malice is. I want bella to beat the shit out of her lol. Not that i condone violence. Or maybe take a shit on her while shes asleep..lol anyways. I love all their planning and just EVERYTHING!
glo4twilight chapter 28 . 5/14
Omg im frickin crying on the bus to work that was so beautiful. You nailed it gf! and you're right its never too fast if you both know it's completely right. Awesome chapter. I had the same experience as you.
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 5/14
Fuck Alice n jasper lol.I'm too excited about e&b moving in together. She's so cute n funny and he's still so fuckhot sexy lol. Love your work
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 5/14
Awwww so sad but yet another awesome chapter. I love their declarations and precious words to each other. Cant wait for the reunion
glo4twilight chapter 25 . 5/13
Oh wow it truly was so romantic. Oh to have a moviestar bf. Especially one as hot n sexy as edward mmm. Fucking lucky coffee girl lol
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 5/13
i'm so glad she's there with him and that he got to take her somewhere but it sucks that they're in paris and yet they can't go sightseeing together. but i guess at least they can be together.
3,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »