Reviews for I'll Put You Together Again
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 35 . 3/30
Good job with such a difficult story... There was an awful lot of trauma for everybody really so I liked that the HEA wasn't an instant thing... Made it more realistic.
Thanks for sharing, cheers :)
Wow
Wow
The entire Cullen family are assholes. Alice definitely shouldn't have let her friend go home with a stranger, Esme is horrible (seriously?! she was relieved that Bella was taken instead of her daughter but claims her as a daughter?) Emmett didn't even take the situation seriously until he found Bella. Edward's the only redeemable one
BridieM chapter 35 . 11/25/2016
Really enjoyable read. Difficult subject matter covered well. Enough mystery to make me want to keep reading. Thank you. Off to vote now... Good luck
Jaygm chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
Such a story! Just great to see that they all could triumph over the evil that James perpetrated on Bella. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
They finally made it.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 11/14/2016
Woah! What just happened?
Jaygm chapter 31 . 11/14/2016
Just what she doesn't need. This is simply awful.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
I hope nothing bad has happened to her.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
Of course it is James. What an absolutely hideous game for him to play. It could mess up Edward's career.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
I can just feel his melancholy, and I will certainly shed tears when the fall out of separation asserts itself.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 11/14/2016
That creepy James is just laying in the weeds waiting for his chance to pounce when they are expecting it. Whenever things seem to be settling down- look out!
Dawn Deykin chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
Sarah, I loved it ! It was my don't want to put it down as it kept my interest from page 1. Well done you, Dawn x
Jaygm chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
It is James, of course it is! Creepy. He has her ring. That will eventually be his undoing- if those trophies are found by the police.