Reviews for Commiseration
csifan1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
This would be cool if you had continuing chapters of everyone finding out about Grissom's death and their reactions to it.
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I'm going to cry. Now every eposide, every time Grissom gets hurt I am always going to pray that he doesn't die. Same with Sara. Lets hope that they do get together and they do NOT die.
Jen chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Not bad, but it could use more story. It's no more than a conversation between friends about the death of a loved one, and although Catherine shows real emotion, Sara is just left to cry. On the up side I'm glad you were able to go through with acctually killing a character.
vigirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Again, really nice vignette. It's well composed/written and moving in a subtle way, too. Great characterization of Sara, too. I could see her reacting like this...insightful piece!
Karin1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Wow. Yes this is a very sad story, but beautiful as well. Especially Sara's reaction was really good. I loved the last line: 'And only once she was sure that Catherine had left, did she allow herself to cry.' That says so much. Wonderful.

Thank you for sharing this fanfic with us!

** Karin **
Barbara chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
UGh How can anyone kill Grissom, hurt him,make him cry, but Kill him No way.
Saryn chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Wonderfully written, albeit very, very hard to read...in that it is so sad! Your characterizations of Sara and Cath are bang on! Keep writing!

*Saryn* ;)
Belthronding chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
OoOo :P This is the one you emailed me, I guess I should review this cos it says you don't have any reviews :'( Nasty peoples.. Well why do you have to make it so depressing, I mean, Griss dying? Grrr meany!

Rach x