Reviews for Saved, By the Grace of Southern Charm
If The Stars Should Fall chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
This is a truly beautiful and well written story. The different take on Destiel that you've created is fantastic and refreshing-
especially the fact that Sam was not the only highly intelligent brother- so I thank you for that. You have done a wonderful job as well as securing this story a solid spot in my personal favorites of FanFiction stories.
Sars0D chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Stunningly written. Heart wrenching. The wake up scene in the trailer was just beautiful. And a lovely resolution.
mailaine chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
This is beautiful. A great story and a very different way to do Destiel. I really love it
whiterosenova chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Holy crap :)
whiterosenova chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
I'm so confused! Does this mean that Dean is using his degree and is living in the city? Reading on now.
whiterosenova chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Oh man. I'm really hoping that Sam and Dean's relationship isn't ruined. Or at least not ruined further.
whiterosenova chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Oh no no no. I'm actually slightly hesitant on reading the next chapter. I don't want the sadness, no matter how pro Destiel I am.
whiterosenova chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I still stand by the thought that Sam isn't going to come at all.
whiterosenova chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gosh... my heart breaks just a little
whiterosenova chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I'm guessing it was his dad's journal?
whiterosenova chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
And so it begins.
whiterosenova chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I wonder what the actual conversation was about. Hmm.
whiterosenova chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Sam isn't gonna come. At all. I just know it.
whiterosenova chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I can't believe he left him outside!
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
lol! I love it. I can picture it all in my head, and I just KNEW that the guy outside of the shop was not "Zeke". Great chap, continuing on now.