Reviews for Lost Child
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 38 . 7/21/2014
It really is amazing how one event can shake up the whole timeline, kind of like a domino effect. This is another really cool story! Just wondering if you have posted the sequel as I can't seem to find it...
I look forward to how the characters will further develop.
Emily chapter 38 . 5/6/2014
I love this story. Please right more about this. I love toshiro! XD
AmunRa chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Interesting story. I've never read a story with the Shiba clan in it, but so far the alternate reality has kept my attention.
Freeze-Yo-Ass-Toshiro chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
I like this alot.
purpleswans chapter 38 . 2/24/2014
Really good story. Little Shiro-chan is so cute, and I didn't know I needed fatherly Gin till now. Keep it up!
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
It's good that Momo is getting help, so she won't be manipulated into staying put by the villagers. After all there is still the chance that the villagers want to find Toshiro just to punish him or get him killed. I hope she ends up finding him. Oh that'd be something, Momo, Renji, and Izuru return to the Seireitei just to find that Toshiro has been there for a while, in the care of Kaien and Miyako. Heehee. Oh I can just imagine the looks on everyone's faces. Though I suppose Kaien and Miyako would be sad because they'd assume that Momo would want to take Toshiro away. though she is supposed to find a willing soul reaper to look after him anyway so, I think everyone wins. Yippie!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
Wait, what? Please, upload those new parts asap! He has to be re-united with his mommy!

Also, Christmas is coming, could you PLEASE update Secret Santa? And maybe (002a-Valentine's-Day) Not Mine Valentine ?
forever122 chapter 38 . 11/30/2013
I was in the middle of re-reading one of your other stories when I checked my pms and found that you are done! Sob! So it's going to be like two or three parts? Yeah! What characters do you plan on changing? I hope Shiro gets better faster. I personally think this was an odd chapter to end with. I still don't get why Isshin is afraid of seeing women naked! I hope the sequeal will be as good as this one! Now that you're done with this for now... PLEASE UPDATE SHINANI PARANOIA! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! I wonder what will happen once Toshiro feels better, what happens when Gin goes back to work, and if Shiro-chan will find Gin's sketch-pad?! This is seriouly killing me!
forever122 chapter 37 . 11/30/2013
Why is Isshin afraid of examining female patients? Isshin likes pain?! That explains why he pops right back up after being hit by one of his kids. Ukitake and Kyoraku aren't really related to the Shiba's, right? I still feel bad for Gin... Does he even know about the adoption?
forever122 chapter 36 . 11/30/2013
So Aizen doesn't see anything yet, huh? That's good. How long has he been there? How is Matsumoto doing? This suspense is going to be the end of me! Today' sthe last day of October. Better hurry.
sarge1130 chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
Go Hanataro! Make Shiro-chan loosen up his fears :)
sarge1130 chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
How sweet of Ukitate-taicho for volunteering to become Shiro-chan's godfather :)...I can imagine him giving Shiro-chan a bag of sweets already :)
forever122 chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
Hanatarou is such a sweet heart!
forever122 chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
My dang email didn't alert me to an update! Oh, Ukitake... Shiro and Shiro...
Toshiro with love chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
So sweet, I always thought that if those two met before they could have being friends. Hanataro is alway so caring...

Read ya soon!