Reviews for Odd Man Out
Aragarna chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Nice story. I like your view on the missing pieces.
I feel so bad for Siegel...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Good story. I knew he couldn't last but I was getting to like him and hated seeing him go out like that.
Would have been nice to have him around for a couple more episodes.
Kanarek13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Thank you for this, I really liked Siegel and what the canon gave us was way too little. But this, this is my head canon now, I love the idea of Siegel figuring it all out, the reason why he followed Neal, his talk with Rebecca - yes, yes and yes \o/

Awww, I just wish the poor guy didn't have to die *sadface*

Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Thank you, this is more than we'll get from the show. I liked Siegel too,wish he'd been able to stick around,
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I really liked this. In the beginning I was sweet against him because I was mad at Peter for bringing in the new handler as Siegel short of stood between Peter and Neal. But I sort of started to respect and maybe even like him throughout episode 3, but I certainly didn't see that ending coming. This story portrayed him really nicely and I'm glad he figured out in the end that Neal is blackmailed by Hagan and that it has to do with Peter getting out of jail instead of just thinking of Neal as someone who would willingly work with a murderer.

While I'm sort of sorry to see Siegel die, I hope this will bring Peter and Neal back together, with Peter and El being the ones I loved from previous seasons, not the ones they became now.

Thanks for sharing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
like your story! a lot.

didn't think i'd like him either but he seemed to be a good man. although he wasn't around long enough to be sure about that.
wonder what neal will do next. he has to know it was hagan...
annsteph chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Not sure which was better the episode or what your interpetation of Siegel's thoughts were. This was absolutely brilliant and gave Siegel more of a human quality that I didn't think he had. I never liked him and really hated that Peter brought him especially after he had no qualms about sending his CI back to prison. I am hoping that they bring the caring Peter back soon. Anyway your insight made this so much more enjoyable and was the perfect companion piece to the show. Great job and can't wait for future stories. Tjhanks for posting!