Reviews for To Marry A Prince
DaughterofSea chapter 11 . 2/8
I totally found this a good 14 years too late and though you probably will never continue it, just wanted to say it was absolutely amazing and I loved every bit of it! 33
klrowe4 chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
I don't know if you'll get this review, but if you do..I love this story. I know how hard it is to start a story and then get a block and can't finish it right then. I hope you came back to it and continue on. Good luck.
wishwars chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Ahhhhhh I want to know what happens next! I also really want to see how Endymion reacts to her dance ;) I hope you return to this piece!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
I just came across this story and read it in one sitting only to find out it isn't finished. You left it on a cliffhanger and I want to know more about Mina and Kunzite's daughter. I know it has been many years, but please come back and finish this story.
Latebuttruefan chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Thank you for writing this story it is fantastic, such a crying shame that there hasn't been any recent updates
swirlblaze chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Oh my GOSHHHH! That was such an emotional angsty full of sexual tension roller coaster ride. That was a mental turn on. Hahaha. Feisty indeed! You have such talent! And I am so angry at endy for letting the b***ch jerk him off! Arghhh! *pulls hair out!* And I totally can't wait for them to fall in love; Hopefully endy before sere. Pls say that is indeed the direction u were going for. N pls pls pls continue this. Im just drowning in your fantasy world! Pls give me story-cpr! Much needed! Regardless, thank you for sharing the ride with us peon readers!
Clovergirl Lily chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
mina had a daughter?! OMG! OMG! please update!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
nice chapter
smfan4ever72 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
What happened? Are you ever coming back to this story? Please update and don't leave your fans hanging...
vanessa chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
please keep writing it's very good! dont stop
AimlesslyGera chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
When da heck are you gonna update?! I love this story. Plus I learn all these new words from you lol
vaneza chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
i love where you are going with this story dont stop! please keep writing!
AimlesslyGera chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Ahhh update soon! And dOnt give up on sailor mOon! And the characters are fine. I just never been a fan of the Mina and Kunz period but that's my personal preference. Either way update soon! I LOVE your story!
Silver Millenium SD chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I really like this story! It's a shame that is not updated for sooooooo long :(
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I Like your story! Update soon!