Reviews for Not Alone
*-*) 3
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Harmony4Life1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Omg if they did this in the show-this is exactly how it would be! I know,if that were me,I'd be so scared to get my memories back. And he'll have to deal with knowing Bonnie's death and everything. Can't wait to see 5x07 cuz I believe that's the episode he gets his memories back! :D
kasinka613 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great story:) I wish we have that scene in the show, there isn't as much brotherly love as I expected in this season.
Death'sAngel18 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very cute I love it, they need to incorporate more brotherly love in the show! Great writing, it made me feel all fuzzy inside :)
victoria chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
loved your fic ...seriously this show need to show us some brotherly love between Stefan and Damon...i was very disappointed with damon after watching epi 5 (season 5)...tvd writers should learn by reading such fics :)
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh i loved it! Especially because right now Im imensly pissed at Damon for his actions. I mean at least give Stefan an explanition and what Silas said-that are part of him enjoyed it?! That dick! Ive only been so mad when he killed Lexi and when he killed jerbear but this?! Unforgivavle until proven forgivable! He better save Stefs life or somethin soon or i will begin to hate Damon Salvatore which I throught would be impossible but apperently I was wrong!

Anyway, loved it XD