Reviews for Falling
Amity95 chapter 14 . 7/19/2021
Lovely moving story. Made me teary. Would love a sequel!
elianaS chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Oh my little heart is weeping for Mary and Matthew.
Nicely written btw.
lizdonaghy chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
That was great! You really wrote modern Mary and Matthew wonderfully. I do think all the direct quotes from Downton were unnecessary though. They all seemed out of place between the modern vernacular. I can clearly tell you're a fan because of how you imitated Downton scenes in a modern setting, it was great but again, mixing Downton quotes from different scenes, especially during the Mary confession, made it more distant and confusing. Otherwise, good job!
DELETEEEEDDDDDD chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
I loved this story so much!
Downton.fangirl chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Ahhhh!I loved this story! I'm so glad I found it on tumblr! I can't wait to read more!
PrincessBPC chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
AmeriGirlTN chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Just finished a reread of AGA and Falling and wanted to say how much I enjoy both. Please keep writing M/M stories as I can never get enough of them nor of your writing. Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us.
viscountessmary chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
I just read this in one sit and it was lovely! I love how you managed to work around canon and your use of the original quotes.
Such a good tale!
luvgoround chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Just read this fic in two sit downs. Couldn't stop reading it. Love how you wove all those canon lines in - I'm still in love with Matthew and Mary.
mngirl chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
awww! I loved it!
Hogfan chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
I really loved this story and I'm sad to see it end. I would love to see a sequel.
Katy chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely lived this AU! Thank you for this. I hope you decide to write more modern MM fics!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Loved it!
Please continue this au fic series?! I would love to see what they were like throughout their university years! Pleeeease?!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful M M fanfic. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and especially liked how you included dialogue from canon. Very well done. Really looking forward to more of your M / M stories. Thanks again.
Jenwren chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Absolutely lovely! What am I going to have to look forward now to read? Please write something again very soon! I loved it. Have a wonderful Christmas and hope to read you again very soon!