Reviews for Falling
Apollo888 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Thanks for the quick update. I really like how they both clearly miss each other, as opposed to it being more one sided as in other stories. Still a tad too much angst but that's my own thing rather than a comment on the story. Hope you move them closer together soon.
eyeon chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
You've really captured a LOT of emotion in this chapter. I can feel the tension radiating off the page. Even though I know what I THINK is going to happen, I just want to reach into the page and slap some sense into them. That's not saying your pacing isn't good, because it feels just right! I hope you do update soon!
Hogfan chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I really like this story.
You almost make me feel bad for Lavinia because it seems that she can't see that her boyfriend loves someone else.
I hope you do more flashbacks showing the M/M relationship.
Audrey C chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
How very painful for the two of them! Really enjoyed this chapter!
Jenwren chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Thanks for the quick update, still loving it. Can't be and M/M story without angst and longing glances.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Oh this is so fun. Can't wait to read more and see where you go with this. maybe lavinia won't be able to make the wedding. Thanks for a great story.
MMfan chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Love love love it!
mngirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
To quote the Dowager, "the plot thickens!" :)
AmeruGirlTN chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Thanks so much for this update. It's just getting better and better and I love how you're weaving in dialog from the show. Can hardly wait for more.
Katy chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I really like how you go back and forth in time in your story...i love how you are revealing their lovely past slowly, can't wait for more!
Velveteen Rabbit 456 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
The atmosphere is thick with tension! It's starting to get torturous. Well done! I can't wait for the next update! I hope M/M get together soon!
PurpleShipper chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Still loving this :) You capture the tension really well, can't help but feel sorry for Mary
DAGuest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Great story so far! Thanks for the quick updates!
EJ96 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I love it :)
Apollo888 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I like how the tension is so heavy between them in a positive way. Hopefully there isn't chapters and chapters of angst before they have it out. Very nice direction this is going.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »