Reviews for Falling
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for this fic. I really enjoyed it and I do hope that you will write another Mary/ Matthew AU.
golden12 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
What a great resolution to your story. Thank you.
judyl1 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
The last two chapters were wonderfully romantic. I'm only sorry the story is over. Thanks so much for the story.
Audrey C chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Love how you have the scene of Mary and Matthew's wedding just like how you had Sybil and Tom's in the previous chapter. Enjoyed this whole story very much. Thank you for writing it!
Audrey C chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Love this final resolution! Love how you used canon dialog and situations in a new way. Love the bit about Lavinia hearing Matthew say Mary's name in his sleep. What a bit hint Lavinia!
jmar chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
You summed it up beautifully! Happily ever after :-) Life is so unpredictable for the rest of the world, don't we really deserve to have someone's life be perfect? M&M forever! Thanks for a lovely story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
MORE MORE MORE, I really love this one!
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS GREAT! :') A well overdue happy ending to a wonderful fic :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Love it Love it, the angst of the last chapter is forgotten. Wonderful!
Nenski chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Beautiful story! Glad you ended it when you did...the ending gave me similar feels to the Christmas special in 2011 when Matthew proposed: finally! They're together!

Looking forward to more Downton stories from you!
Hogfan chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I'm happy to see this chapter from Matthew's POV because in the last chapter a came across
as being a selfish ass but in this chapter we can see that he was he was just in shock over the whole thing.
I think that Lavinia doesn't get enough credit because I think that she isn't as blind to the awkwardness between M/M as they think she is. I agree with another reviewer that Lavinia should dump Matthew because it would be a twist that he wouldn't see coming.
I love how you update this story so keep it going.
eyeon chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Bravo! I want to hear about the "happily ever after"! But after an excellent excursion of this magnitude I guess you deserve a break. It has really been a pleasure reading this story!
unpredictablemary chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
This was so lovely! Thank you for a great story. xx
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
This is really awesom. Enjoying it so much and dying to know what you have in store for them next.
Kate chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I really loved this chapter! Really loved the scene between Matthew and Tom especially. I can't wait to see M/M get themselves out of this mess. Thanks for continuing to write such a wonderful M/M story!
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »