Reviews for Falling
eyeon chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Wow you wrote that well! I'm glad Matthew didn't just immediately cave and go running back to her (although that's EVENTUALLY what I want him to do-well maybe she EARNS his trust). Anyway, you explained the motivations and everyone's emotions SO well. As always, great weaving of the real lines into the story! I DID like Matthew's POV - you "got" his voice. I believe EVERYTHING except Tom singing "My Fair Lady" :-)
hogfan chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Poor Mary. Matthew was a real ass in this chapter.
paaaat chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Love the angst! Pls update soon :)
Apollo888 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Waiting several chapters for Matthew's "I'm a giant arse" line. Hopefully he does something about it now. Thanks for the frequent updates.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Just hope Lavinia doesn't die but that she decides to end it with Matthew because he's in love with Mary. Matthew seems like a douchebag here but I do understand his
Initial reaction. He and Mary have been seperated four years and he's been with living with Lavinia for a year. He has a lot up think to confide
Audrey C chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
It was good to get Matthew's point of view. In this case, we really did need to see it. I enjoyed this very much. Looking forward to seeing what Matthew is going to do.
DAGuest chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Enjoyed how you use canon quotes at just the right time, especially during Tom/Matthew's and Anna/Mary's conversations. Hopefully, it'll make Matthew realize and make the right choice-to be with Mary. Thank you again for the quick updates! Can't wait to see what happens next!
golden12 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
So, it seems that Matthew is acknowledging his feelings, at least to himself. Now he needs to man up and speak with Lavinia.
Thank you for your updates. I'm interested to see how this resolves.
fanaticdA chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
You did it! ;)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
You're going out of town and leave us hanging like this?! Where is interfering Isobel when we need her? We need someone to resolve this. Maybe Lavinia will man up and break up with Matthew because she knows he doesn't really love her. Thanks for another wonderfully angst ridden chapter.
Jenwren chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Slightly confused by this chapter, 'Please don't think I don't care about you?' Hard. I know it is following the feel of the original angst, but after constantly pursuing her company this is Matthew's response. Mary is right, Matthew is an arse. Know it will work out in the long run!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Fantastic again. Really can't wait for what happens next.
judyl1 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I just discovered your story, and I read all 11 chapters at once. It really is interesting, and I can't wait for more. Thank you.
Katy chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
The two of them under the same roof again, this should be fun! Thank you for this wonderful chapter!
Nenski chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Matthew is such an arse. I hope he redeems himself in the next chapter. Still hooked on this story! Hope you update soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »