Reviews for Falling
DAGuest chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Wow, I feel awful for Mary. She finally puts it out there and Matthew's response was so disappointing. It's understandably complicated but even Lavinia knows he's still in love with her. Great writing as always and of course the quick updates are truly appreciated!
golden12 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
So, I just don't understand. This isn't set in 1920, when a woman's life was dependent on a man. Why would Matthew feel that he should remain with Lavinia? Does he have such an ego that he thinks she is better off with him rather than telling her the truth, and allowing her to find someone who loves only her? (Here is the part where someone should remind me that this is fiction.) I have to say, this has become frustrating, and I hope that it starts to resolve itself.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Please don't have self-control again (:
ameliapemerson chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
That was great! Love the good use of canon quotes.
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Well, all I can think of is WOW.

I think this is the first time ever that I read modernAU but I can actually see and hear the original characters in the story.

These last few chapters especially, seemed like something out of some modern version of Downton that's been on air but I've never have the luck to watch.

Needless to say, I can barely wait for more. Very well done :)
Apollo888 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Ugh. So well written but just ugh. Matthew is beyond frustrating here and I know it's complicated for both of them but he's really been acting like an idiot for about four chapters now. Still eager to see where you go with this and looking forward to the next update.
fanaticdA chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
You're going to leave it like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Just love your story & the fact that you're updating quite often... Thank you!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Totally agree with the review by golden12, Lavinia needs to get drunk and admit to sleeping with Carlisle since she and Matthew have been together. Also, Edith needs to do something nice for Mary and tell Matthew how much Mary still loves him. Obviously, I'm loving this story and looking forward to another update soon. Thanks!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Matthew and Mary may not be brave enough to admit their feelings for each other, but Isobel is certainly capable of getting it out of them. I'm thinking she will play an important role as she did in CS. Thanks for another amazing chapter.
Jenwren chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Great use of quotes from the show. Very happy to see no Richard or Lavinia to get in the way of things. Love it as usual!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
greeeeeedy, greeeeeeeedy, I love this.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
So glad you did post it. I am dying for these two to be honest with each other and find out how it will finally happen. It would not be m/m without lots of angst which you have certainly captured. Thank you!
unpredictablemary chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
SUCH a good chapter! I love that they're together at Downton now, and it's great to learn more of their history. Happy to see Isobel, too! can't wait for the next one.
Velveteen Rabbit 456 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I adore this chapter! I love the flashbacks and the incorporation of canon lines! AND I relish the quick updates! I'm so excited that these two idiots are finally starting to get somewhere! I can't wait to read more!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »