Reviews for Falling
golden12 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I dislike the character of Lavinia, any time, in print or on tv. So, I'm ready to see her bounce. I'm hoping that she shows up drunk and tells the entire gathering she slept with Richard. (I can dream, can't I.)
Thank you for the quick update. It's starting to seem like there is hope. You've done a good job on the writing of this, looking forward to where you take your reader.
EJ96 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Love the Mary Matthew memories in this chapter :)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Another rave review for another excellent post.
Forget what I said about Mary inviting Evelyn Napier; she needs to invite Carlisle and then it could come out that Lavinia had slept with him and lied to Matthew about it. Lavinia had painted Carlisle in a negative light hoping Mary would drop him and her secret would never come out. Sorry I may have gotten carried away. Thanks for an wonderful chapter and an amazing story.
DAGuest chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Thanks for deciding to post this early! I really enjoyed this chapter and am so happy to read that Richard is no longer in the picture. I'm hoping M/M reveal their feelings to each other before Lavinia returns.
PurpleShipper chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Feels like a chance is a foot for Mary? Yay
Apollo888 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Very nice. I see progress between them now, although Matthew is still being a bit of a loser frankly. I hope they have some real moments together before Lavinia arrives.
Crawless chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Absolutly love this story! Wonder how it's going to continue at downton. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nenski chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Please let them admit their feelings already! I am so hooked on this story. Waiting to know what happens is torture! Please update soon!
fanaticdA chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Matthew say something... please
eyeon chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Such sweet torture. I'm practically yelling at my laptop for her to TELL HIM and for him to SAY SOMETHING! I think you're doing great (so clever the way you incorporate the "real" dialog)! Great update rate, too!
Velveteen Rabbit 456 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I'm really enjoying this story and am wondering what other elements from canon you'll incorporate into this modern AU! I can't wait to find out!
PurpleShipper chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Really enjoying this. Love Mary and the way you write her :)
DAGuest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter! It seems like they're opening up a little more, especially with "I've missed you". The forehead kiss was sweet. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Apollo888 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Sigh. These two can be maddening can't they? Hope one of them grows a spine soon. You describe their emotions wonderfully.
fulgur chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Looking forward to Tom's stag party now, maybe Matthew will get chatty too :) and poor Mary, how she wants to deal with everything by herself. Loved the part about Matthew reading Mary's columns, so sweet!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »