Reviews for Falling
AmeruGirlTN chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Yes a kiss would be good! But I'm also loving the angst. Don't listen to negative reviews; the story is wonderful and intertwining the dialogue from canon is brilliant. Thanks!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Just wanted to explain my redundant reviews: for some reason the reviews don't show up for 4 or 5 days and by then I assume something happened and they weren't going to
post. Sorry
hogfan chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Another great chapter!
I love how you bring parts of cannon into the story like how Lavinia wanted to be friends with Mary but knew that they loved the same man so they were also rivals.
Also like in cannon Lavinia isn't blind to Matthew's feelings for Mary.
Jenwren chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Fan-tab-ulous, loved these two chapters. Just the best!
Jenwren chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
'Fantabulous', more as soon as possible. Still loving it so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
You are fantastic to give us all these timely updates. Yes you have captured season 2 angst so well. When are these two going to communicate how they really feel? Great job.
Jenwren chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Two chapter, what a treat, fantabulous!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Great chapter! Love to read the rest of it. Hope you can update soon!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Well done! A brilliant plot device for letting us know not only Lavinia's feelings but Matthew's as well. That Mary! Never thought of her as insecure but maybe she is. An interesting development would be having Mary invite an old family friend, Evelyn Napier, to Downton for the wedding weekend. Thanks for an excellent update.
Daniela chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Kissing, please! Of course, between Mary and Matthew
golden12 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Ok, total honesty time. I am having a difficult time reading this, not because of the way it's written. I just have a hard time believing that my sister, knowing how I felt about an ex would pal around with his current girlfriend. Even if you tell your sister, "hey, it's fine, I'm over him" no sister of mine would believe it to that point. (And, what girl with any self-respect stays with a man she believes is in love with his ex?) I hope that something positive happens within the next chapter because at this point it's just salt into a wound. Ok, on a positive note, their meeting was cute, and different. And, I think you have the essence of M/M with hurt feelings, half-understood meanings, and unsaid emotions. I just feel like maybe it's time for an honest conversation between the two.
Velveteen Rabbit 456 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Thank you so much for the double update! I'm thoroughly enjoying the angst, because I imagine that M/M getting back together will feel all the more rewarding after the angst is over. I also adored the flashback on how they met! Really looking forward to more!
DAGuest chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Really enjoyed the flashback to the time M/M met in Ch. 7. Ch. 8 was great too; however, I wish M/M were able to express even a glimpse of how they are truly feeling. For example, during their dance together, they did open up and discussed their past a little bit. Anyway, great writing as always! Can't wait for the next chapter!
eyeon chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Why didn't she TELL him? She had the perfect opportunity. He was practically ASKING her to! She could blame it on being drunk, if it didn't go well, (but I like that this story continues). Two chapters today are MUCH appreciated! Looking forward to more!
Audrey C chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Love your version of how they met. Very fun and in character. Enjoying this.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »