Reviews for Falling
eyeon chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
This is a great distraction from end of semester work! But all the better for you to do well (or else maybe you have to get a long boring job and write less :-) So are we going to get more on the Richard/Lavinia story? You have captured Richard so perfectly (in addition to everyone else, he just shows up as his pompous self so accurately here). So is Matthew as conflicted as he seems? Looking forward to more! Good thoughts going your way in case you have midterms.
Hogfan chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I really love this story!
Matthew just needs to dump Lavinia already or have Lavinia dump him because he still in love with Mary even if he can't say it out loud.
EJ96 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I love this fic keep it coming :)
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
This is sooooo good! The awkwardness is almost killing me though! And the anticipation to see what happens next!
Katy chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I loved that dressing up plot and now I can't get Matthew in boxers out of my head :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I'm really loving this. :)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Also wanted to ask if we could have some insight into what's going through Matthew's mind. How does he see his relationship with Mary developing and what does that mean to his relationship with Lavinia?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
This story just keeps getting better. You have a great sense of modern Mary/Matthew. The quick updates are an added bonus!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
This is wonderful! Would love to know what Matthew is thinking and possibly even Lavinia
Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I really like this fic. Can't wait for more.
mngirl chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I'm looking forward to chapter 6!
Jenwren chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Love it, Love it , Love it! What more can I say!
Daniela chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
When will they kiss? How many chapters yet? Chapter without their kiss is ... it is missing something!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
For some reason, my review didn't post but I did want to say that I'm really enjoying this M/M fanfic. Thanks so much for the update.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Sent a long review but for some reason it didn't post. So I just want to say thanks fie thus wonderful M/M fanfic. I'm really enjoying it.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »