Reviews for Falling
AmeriGirlTN chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
So many questions come to mind. First, what's up with Lavinia? Does she not know M/M history? Is she that confident of Matthew's love for her? Or maybe, she doesn't really love him.
Then, what's Matthew's game plan? Is he still in love with Mary or is he just seeking closure?
Typically Mary is lying to herself and everyone else. Obviously, I'm really enjoying this new M/M fanfic. Thanks!
Rosiebells chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I'm really loving this. Keep it up! :)
DAGuest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
This is such a great chapter! I hope M/M can really "talk" soon. I'm amazed how quickly you can update. THANK YOU!
Audrey C chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Great chapter! Seems like Matthew is having doubts about the way things are not. If he didn't care, why would he be jealous of Kieran? Hope he keeps pushing Mary. Keep up the great work!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Wow! So many questions here. First, what's up with Lavinia? Does she not know about M/M's history or is she that confident of Matthew's love for her? Or is she that naive? Does Matthew want to mend his relationship with Mary or does he simply want closure? Now Mary is similar to canon with massive conflicted emotions. Obviously, I'm enjoying this immensely. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful M/M fanfic. It's beautiful
Katy chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
It's so complicated between these to and you wrote that so well! Will you give us more stories of their past?
Hogfan chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Poor Matthew and Mary. They're so blind to the feelings that they still have for each other.
Lavinia has got to go!
eyeon chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I'm really enjoying the way you incorporate the show's dialogue into the story! Very cute "British" in that we don't call underwear "pants" on this side of the pond-so that lends an air of reality to the story, too. Good build of the tension between Mary and Matthew! I hope "soon" is very soon! I would login properly, but the site won't connect. . .
mngirl chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is so good! Oh Matthew.. :) he's a cutie
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I really adore this story and I love the universe you've created! I can't wait to read more :)
Apollo888 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Appreciate the quick update. The angst looks like it's going to be drawn out a while longer but it's interesting to see how they are awkward with each other. I'd enjoy seeing Matthew's perspective a bit more. Be doesn't seem affected enough.
EJ96 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Love Mary and Matthew in this chapter, is Matthew happy with Lavinia and will Lavinia has a background with Carlisle?
Jenwren chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
My very favourite story at the moment, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Once again, it was great. Oh it wouldn't be these two without angst and you did a great job conveying it. Can't wait for more.
Velveteen Rabbit 456 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Still loving this! Glad to see your quick updates!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »