Reviews for A Tale of Two Eevees
sir mewtwo13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
yaay i love mews
Creepermode chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Uhhh, this might gonna be a VERY late review but atleast you will get something to read.(:P)
Keep up the good work! You're doing fine. (Eventhough the last chapter DID freak my brother. And he stopped playing pokémon for a week for whatever reason! Actually it was weird for that kind of romance?)
GlaceonFan chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
the romance i like but it is a little to forced since it happened so early in the story.
Lol chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
YAY IDOUT TRAINERS
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I understand the pain of too few reviews and not many readers. ;-;
Talkingbirdguy chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aaaand, the first chapter has me hooked. Looks great.
wannabepokemorph chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
This is amazing! But why are there pokemon from different regions in kanto? And can't you only get mewtonite in kalos? Otherwise this it excellent! :)
Epichank199 chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Send me a pic when Avery and Leah have kits.
Blue Wisteria4273 chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Lol "This part of our journey was over, and I needed a nap." That's hilarious! Love it!
SecretDisguise chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
I've read your story from Chapter 1 to Chapter 20. Although I know there is a couple of grammar and spelling errors there (somewhere), I can't seem to find it. At best, they're not obvious until the reader sees it; that's a good thing.

In regards to the story, it's a good premise. It was executed rather well (not perfectly but well enough). However, your unwillingness to abruptly interrupt the story and say, for example, that you would not include filler is very jarring. At least putting the "warnings" at the top, before the chapter proper, would be good enough.

In regards to romance...I'm not a fan of romance although if I do come across it in a story that's not romantic, I usually don't mind it. The fact that Avery wants to stay as a Pokemon for the love of Leah seems a bit cliche, but then again...

How would you resolve the story with Snowpoint City? Just like Avery, I'm wondering what would they end up doing after all of this is over.

The change is also very radical: We start with a boy who (perhaps) want to be a trainer someday and then he ends up wanting Leah so badly that he wants to be with her no matter what. The fact that you showcased some of his instincts showing in most of your chapters shows that you paid attention to the animal instincts of Pokemon applied to "former humans." I applaud your sense of it.

In the end, I'll say that it's not perfect but good enough for a short story. Somewhere between 85 and 90 on the 100 scale.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
Nah...mew will find a way to get to them :D
Dr. Kitten Von Fangtoven chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Zygarde is a rather interesting catch. Noting how it brought down two Xerneas' it is a fun partner in battle.
caitou zzzzzz chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
great chapter. couldnt help but laugh at arceus (veto) power. if mew likes transforming others maybe she shoulf be forced to live as an evee evolution for awhile. just the thought makes me laugh.
zombie cherno alpha chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
My character died...why
Wisp the Shadow chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
OMG I really like the story! Ever since I've known Pokemon existed, I've dreamed of nothing but transforming into a pokemon myself! Please continue it!