Reviews for A Tale of Two Eevees
skyfox chapter 21 . 8/30
please write more of this, I just finished it and now I have that fealing you get when you read a good book
Well that was... random? Spastic? I'm not sure how to describe this fanfic. Relatively entertaining though, despite making little sense.
DiamondLazers chapter 1 . 6/13
Soo... Is the name based off of The Tale of Two Brothers?...
sir mewtwo13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
yaay i love mews
Creepermode chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Uhhh, this might gonna be a VERY late review but atleast you will get something to read.(:P)
Keep up the good work! You're doing fine. (Eventhough the last chapter DID freak my brother. And he stopped playing pokémon for a week for whatever reason! Actually it was weird for that kind of romance?)
GlaceonFan chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
the romance i like but it is a little to forced since it happened so early in the story.
Lol chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I understand the pain of too few reviews and not many readers. ;-;
Talkingbirdguy chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aaaand, the first chapter has me hooked. Looks great.
wannabepokemorph chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
This is amazing! But why are there pokemon from different regions in kanto? And can't you only get mewtonite in kalos? Otherwise this it excellent! :)
Epichank199 chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Send me a pic when Avery and Leah have kits.
StarlitUmbreon chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Lol "This part of our journey was over, and I needed a nap." That's hilarious! Love it!
SecretDisguise chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
I've read your story from Chapter 1 to Chapter 20. Although I know there is a couple of grammar and spelling errors there (somewhere), I can't seem to find it. At best, they're not obvious until the reader sees it; that's a good thing.

In regards to the story, it's a good premise. It was executed rather well (not perfectly but well enough). However, your unwillingness to abruptly interrupt the story and say, for example, that you would not include filler is very jarring. At least putting the "warnings" at the top, before the chapter proper, would be good enough.

In regards to romance...I'm not a fan of romance although if I do come across it in a story that's not romantic, I usually don't mind it. The fact that Avery wants to stay as a Pokemon for the love of Leah seems a bit cliche, but then again...

How would you resolve the story with Snowpoint City? Just like Avery, I'm wondering what would they end up doing after all of this is over.

The change is also very radical: We start with a boy who (perhaps) want to be a trainer someday and then he ends up wanting Leah so badly that he wants to be with her no matter what. The fact that you showcased some of his instincts showing in most of your chapters shows that you paid attention to the animal instincts of Pokemon applied to "former humans." I applaud your sense of it.

In the end, I'll say that it's not perfect but good enough for a short story. Somewhere between 85 and 90 on the 100 scale.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
Nah...mew will find a way to get to them :D
Cats n' Raptors chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Zygarde is a rather interesting catch. Noting how it brought down two Xerneas' it is a fun partner in battle.