Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Danni244 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
brilliant
burglover421 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
flawless is all I can say
rg521 chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Just found your story and I'm loving it so far. Hope you can update again soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
omg, I thought this was the continuation of the first one but it's a repost :( I just finished reading the other one, never saw it because fics that tags crossovers don't show up on newly updated fics and I saw this one but read the other one thinking this was a sequel of sorts. Anyways, hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Just started reading this fic, and the first chapter has peaked my interest. I noticed the updates could probably take some time so ill pace myself. Great story! Love the oitnb background. Please update when you can
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Wow! Im loving this prison dynamic! Im glad there are still new AU brittana stories being written. This one is great keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Amazing story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
I love this story! Glad you're deciding to finish it up! Please keep at it! I remember starting it last year and would love to hear how their story ends ) Im also interested in hearing how they ended up in jail.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
Finally, it's been forever, I can't wait till Santana gets out the shue
Jaminica chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Please finish this
luceroadorada chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
I love this fic thank for updating :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
So, I found this story a while ago and was hesitant to read it since it didn't update for a while but then you updated and I read all the chapters AND NOW IM OBSESSED! Love your own twists to the story so that it isn't exactly like OITNB. Idk if you're planning this already but I would love to read Santana's POV or Brittany asking Santana why she's different towards her, like she showed her soft side on Brittany's fist night there. Please update soon!
staycoolsodapop chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Soooo good!
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Talk about a cliffhanger
miknge chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Omg so glad you updated! Although I have forgotten most of the plot and I think I have to go back and reread all over.

Please don't leave us, your readers, hanging for too long!