Reviews for Second Chances
get a son next time
they should have a son called recker (revy x rock )
From my experience working on the flightdeck of a carrier landiings (aircraft recovery)usually dont start till after respotting planes for the next launch cycle and they let you observe flight ops from the upper catwalks on the superstructure (island) to keep clear away from aircrew and ships company while they work believe it or not its dangerous on that deck alot of stuff going on pandemonium made possible other than that great job on explaining the arresting gear and the planes maintaing power while they catch the wires ang good attention to detail on that cat launch with the preflight checks and the jbd coming up before they power up for launch great story from begining to end i like how revy happened to be partnered up with edas ex and rock getting an anylyst position at the end some real tom clancy stuff in there sry for rambling lol
Reading the last part of ch 14 that song by patty labelle (If You Ask Me To) was playing through my head it felt like a license to kill moment with the trip back to the carrier innocent yet so right cant wait to finish the story i also loved how mommy jumped out of that helo with explosive anger up until she nearly blew rocks head off while shielding her cub great job!
Duke664 chapter 17 . 1/29
Have to say I don't normally like pregnant revy fics but this was actually cool had me interested all the way to the end
rjcelona chapter 17 . 1/25
Just finished your story...twice. I loved it. Even the ending. The epilogue with the older Kate was good. I would sorry for the poor boy that would have to date the daughter of Rock and Revy! Like i said before...I loved it...thanks for the story.
Copper Cruiser chapter 4 . 1/12
Even if you never read this comment dear author, I would like to commend you for your work in this chapter. The final section helps depict that intercourse is not about fulfilling the desire of the flesh. It is used to solidify a bond of trust that can last until death. I approve your writing for Chapter 4 of this story. Take care what you read and may the Lord guide those who read this.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I know it's from a year ago, but when Eda reveals herself to Revy that she's CIA, it made Revy seem she already knew.
Nemoskull chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
well, i dunno about the cia using a kid on a mission. after the shit they pulled in 45 with paperclip, i cant really say i put it past them.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2016
Amazing. This story is fantasy to read. Not too long not too short either. The twist at the end was so unexpected and really nade the story complete! :D :D
Lotus Flower chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
I love it! Thank you so much for writing this!
StayBlessed chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
8 years...really? And she gets hit by an RPG and somehow the baby survives and Eda basically blackmails her into the CIA? lol. Seems like Eda and Balaika, or however you spell it, pulled some shit. A bunch of unlikely and unnecessary drama tho, in my opinion. Would've been good just reading about them finding a way out.
Supergoddad chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
That was one beautiful story! I don't know how you did it, but it's almost too good to read and it has the perfect amount of action, romance and emotions-filled moments. How I concluded that, is fairly simple. I just never had thoughts of: "Hmm.. maybe this would be more fun if this happened..". Merely an example of course.

Thank you very much for this awesome story, I have to commend you for it! I will definitely remember this story and its content and read the story again sometime in the future! I'll see you around!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad