Reviews for Second Chances
bomberman4242 chapter 12 . 8/29
Are you cereals, rock? You're not considering dropping the illegal activities for your daughter? If revy did it, you can do it too goddammit.
Quis Custodiet chapter 16 . 8/22
I'm really glad to see this story get some updating and I'm looking forward to catching up with the epilogue when you get around to writing it.

Thanks for writing this!
SwampThirtyFour chapter 16 . 8/17
Very good story so far. Looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work!
idea.getthe chapter 16 . 7/29
Nice but the ending was weird... It's like you just give up on the original plan and try to conclude this story...
jwill21 chapter 16 . 7/29
Great story really enjoyed it.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 7/29
Excellent job:)
roughgunner chapter 16 . 7/29
Noooo it's ending love the story
NightLocker chapter 15 . 7/1
I just picked up on Black Lagoon and i am reslly enjoying this story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
hearth breaking dark but it awesome !
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 15 . 5/27
overall i like the story. however i think in hindsight the angle of revy trying to keep the pregnancy secret and her and rock tying to raise a kid in roanapur (or escape somewhere like the tried to do with gretel) would have been far more interesting. there are to many things we are expected to just accept. like the CIA even wanting revy(she is a loose canon and a criminal with a massive body count, it makes zero sense) or how she was somehow capable of raising a kid by herself. it makes no sense and you didn't even try to write that process. you also just skipped anything to do with those 8 years, you even wrote that having a kid come along on a mission makes no sense but we needed to accept it. thats really poor story telling. but its still a fun read, its just too unbelievable with nothing to back up al the things we have to just accept.
Master Doom Maker chapter 15 . 5/8
It has been so long since you last updated! Damn, that was a suspenseful ending! Hope you update sooner, can't wait to see how it ends!
jwill21 chapter 15 . 4/30
Revy and Rock are the Best!
shamanic demonator chapter 15 . 4/30
Nooooo T.T
justaround chapter 15 . 4/28
If something happens to Revy ... we have no responsibility of what is gonna happen :,( Come on! Kate needs her mom!

Poor Revy. I feel like even in the storyline of BL, she is the character who is always given the short end of the stick (Cries internally). Thank you for for another entertaining chapter. Waiting to see where you are taking this!
ABirdFreed chapter 15 . 4/28
I was kicking and screaming in pure anger when I read what the doctors had to say. They must not know Revy. That's one of the toughest women the world has ever known. And if anyone could pull through this, it's her. Though it did bring me a tender moment between my two favourite people from the Lagoon Crew. I swear, these two are a match made in hell. I couldn't see either of them with anyone else.

Also, poor little Kate. She seemed so upset about that F. And she had worked so hard on that piece I'm sure. SMH, if Revy hadn't ended up on the hospital, she'd probably tear that teacher a new one for dissing her baby lol. Continue whenever possible love. I look forward to the next update ;)

J.L