Reviews for Second Chances
Lipshitz98 chapter 14 . 2/28
Wonderful! I really hope you can updated soon, I binge read this,
soungathedarksward chapter 14 . 2/15
this is great story hope you put more out
it was great and i'm glad to see you back at writing.
Master Doom Maker chapter 14 . 1/29
I am so happy you're back! Another action packed chapter filled with drama. I hope things work out between Rock and Revy. They belong together.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 14 . 1/28
That was a good chapter. I especially like the narration of Revy's inner turmoil when she has a moment with Rock.

The biggest question is where do they go from here, but that of course is for another time.

Welcome back. :)
Jaylonni Love chapter 14 . 1/28
Allow me to tell you how much I enjoy this story. The idea of it is very captivating. And I honestly cannot wait for the next update. Do continue when you have the chance.

-JL
justhere chapter 14 . 1/27
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED! THANK YOU!
TruShadowKing chapter 14 . 1/27
Yay welcome back and yay Rock did save her man I love this show and this story is a great addition to it
roughgunner chapter 14 . 1/27
Another awesome chapter can't wait for the next update
joe.bell.58118 chapter 14 . 1/27
Awesome story thank you.
Great chapter. I love rockxrevy so much.
MetalSharkey90 chapter 14 . 1/27
Really good chapter. I enjoying it. Keep posting!
Please Add a Extremely Special and lntense and Long Lemon Scene of Rock and Revy Making Love. Also i think Rock and revy should Spar with each other..To see How Good of a Fighter in hand to hand.
Revy is still bitchy... cant blame her..but rock feel the same way and have more Right to be angry
animal56 chapter 14 . 1/27
Wow. That was a great chapter. That last part was the best. I'm glad that you continued it and I can't wait to see the next chapter.