Reviews for Second Chances
DWITD0421 chapter 17 . 10/2
God damn it, I started at 230 in the afternoon, look up and fuck it's 930. Good job man.
jongustavo chapter 1 . 8/25
I absolutely loved this story.
Kingswriter chapter 17 . 7/31
you've done an amazing job with this story. revy wasn't out of character. that's just growth with age. well done
keetinthedylionwonder chapter 6 . 6/5
when i was finishing reading chapter 5, i was thinking really hard to myself, "oh my god this is so good, and also scary as fuck; if revy fucking dies here, i swear to god im going to be so pissed" so then chapter 6 opens, i read the first several lines and end up swearing so loudADGSHFJDJ WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY MANmy grandma had to come into my room and ask what the hell happened to me. I'm so glad things worked out in the end though. you write suspense and action so well, you nearly gave me a tiny fluffy heart attack
Heart Wrenching chapter 17 . 5/18
One of the greatest pieces of literature I've ever read to its finish.

Thank you.

Love to see more. :)
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 4/25
very good
get a son next time
they should have a son called recker (revy x rock )
From my experience working on the flightdeck of a carrier landiings (aircraft recovery)usually dont start till after respotting planes for the next launch cycle and they let you observe flight ops from the upper catwalks on the superstructure (island) to keep clear away from aircrew and ships company while they work believe it or not its dangerous on that deck alot of stuff going on pandemonium made possible other than that great job on explaining the arresting gear and the planes maintaing power while they catch the wires ang good attention to detail on that cat launch with the preflight checks and the jbd coming up before they power up for launch great story from begining to end i like how revy happened to be partnered up with edas ex and rock getting an anylyst position at the end some real tom clancy stuff in there sry for rambling lol
Reading the last part of ch 14 that song by patty labelle (If You Ask Me To) was playing through my head it felt like a license to kill moment with the trip back to the carrier innocent yet so right cant wait to finish the story i also loved how mommy jumped out of that helo with explosive anger up until she nearly blew rocks head off while shielding her cub great job!
Duke664 chapter 17 . 1/29
Have to say I don't normally like pregnant revy fics but this was actually cool had me interested all the way to the end
rjcelona chapter 17 . 1/25
Just finished your story...twice. I loved it. Even the ending. The epilogue with the older Kate was good. I would sorry for the poor boy that would have to date the daughter of Rock and Revy! Like i said before...I loved it...thanks for the story.
Copper Cruiser chapter 4 . 1/12
Even if you never read this comment dear author, I would like to commend you for your work in this chapter. The final section helps depict that intercourse is not about fulfilling the desire of the flesh. It is used to solidify a bond of trust that can last until death. I approve your writing for Chapter 4 of this story. Take care what you read and may the Lord guide those who read this.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I know it's from a year ago, but when Eda reveals herself to Revy that she's CIA, it made Revy seem she already knew.
Nemoskull chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
well, i dunno about the cia using a kid on a mission. after the shit they pulled in 45 with paperclip, i cant really say i put it past them.