Reviews for Second Chances
jwill21 chapter 15 . 4/30
Revy and Rock are the Best!
shamanic demonator chapter 15 . 4/30
Nooooo T.T
justaround chapter 15 . 4/28
If something happens to Revy ... we have no responsibility of what is gonna happen :,( Come on! Kate needs her mom!

Poor Revy. I feel like even in the storyline of BL, she is the character who is always given the short end of the stick (Cries internally). Thank you for for another entertaining chapter. Waiting to see where you are taking this!
Jaylonni Love chapter 15 . 4/28
I was kicking and screaming in pure anger when I read what the doctors had to say. They must not know Revy. That's one of the toughest women the world has ever known. And if anyone could pull through this, it's her. Though it did bring me a tender moment between my two favourite people from the Lagoon Crew. I swear, these two are a match made in hell. I couldn't see either of them with anyone else.

Also, poor little Kate. She seemed so upset about that F. And she had worked so hard on that piece I'm sure. SMH, if Revy hadn't ended up on the hospital, she'd probably tear that teacher a new one for dissing her baby lol. Continue whenever possible love. I look forward to the next update ;)

J.L
roughgunner chapter 15 . 4/28
I love this story but if you kill revy off I will be so pissed lol keep up the awesome job
animal56 chapter 15 . 4/28
WHAT?! You can't kill Revy like this! She doesn't deserve it! Please update soon
betagamma chapter 15 . 4/27
Talk about one hell of a ride. This chapter was full of action, humor, mystery, and then heart break. The ending was not what I expected at all and I am still trying to swalloe the lump in my throat. I can't wait for the next chapter and the idea of a soundtrack is a great one.
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 15 . 4/27
OMGoodness! Please update soon! Love it, but please dont kill Levy or if you do at least let Rock leave Roanapur and take Kate somewhere!
Maxology chapter 15 . 4/27
Don't fuck with my feels man, i like this turn for plot but damn he had just gotten his second chance :( keep it up lol I'm working for next update
idea.getthe chapter 15 . 4/27
... I want to read that... Report... Should be Interesting... Maybe an omake?
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 14 . 4/22
Please update soon! I really love this story!
Lipshitz98 chapter 14 . 2/28
Wonderful! I really hope you can updated soon, I binge read this,
soungathedarksward chapter 14 . 2/15
this is great story hope you put more out
it was great and i'm glad to see you back at writing.
Master Doom Maker chapter 14 . 1/29
I am so happy you're back! Another action packed chapter filled with drama. I hope things work out between Rock and Revy. They belong together.