Reviews for Second Chances
Amazing. This story is fantasy to read. Not too long not too short either. The twist at the end was so unexpected and really nade the story complete! :D :D
Lotus Flower chapter 17 . 4/5
I love it! Thank you so much for writing this!
StayBlessed chapter 7 . 4/4
8 years...really? And she gets hit by an RPG and somehow the baby survives and Eda basically blackmails her into the CIA? lol. Seems like Eda and Balaika, or however you spell it, pulled some shit. A bunch of unlikely and unnecessary drama tho, in my opinion. Would've been good just reading about them finding a way out.
Supergoddad chapter 17 . 3/8
That was one beautiful story! I don't know how you did it, but it's almost too good to read and it has the perfect amount of action, romance and emotions-filled moments. How I concluded that, is fairly simple. I just never had thoughts of: "Hmm.. maybe this would be more fun if this happened..". Merely an example of course.

Thank you very much for this awesome story, I have to commend you for it! I will definitely remember this story and its content and read the story again sometime in the future! I'll see you around!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 2/8
Its a good story
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 2/8
I cant smiling. Morning with Rock, Kate and Revy. Man too cute
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 2/8
This was a pretty cute chapter between Revy and Rock
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 2/8
Hahah Revy "Alright Rocky baby, we've made love, now it's time to fuck" my goodness.
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 2/8
Now he know shes his daughter
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 2/8
Awesome shes still alive
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 2/8
Noooooo Revy
Mr. Smith chapter 17 . 1/14
Fantastic! Ive been wanting more black lagoon for a long time and this was a long overdue BL adventure for me. Definitly a great read
Helghast Honor Guard chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
Well ever make like a prequel story the well tell what happened in the eight year gap between chapters 6 and 7 ?
Nemoskull chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
OMG that was good. i usualy have a 60k limit on what i read, cus its hard to pull off a good story in 40k words. cograts, ur the second sub 60k i have on my fav list.
please write more!
melb623 chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I just love it so much! I am at loss for words...

~Melanie