Reviews for Brats, Badges and Hoses
PhoenixRising360 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
What a fun story! I loved the write-up about the volunteer work and working in the sizzle between the two men. It was a fun contrast and an enjoyable read.
BreathlessFaith chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Wonderful story. It was a lot of fun. Don't often get many fun stories for Gibbs and Tony. Maggie was adorable. Thanks for sharing.
lmill123 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Loved this story and would love to see a sequal to it. Loved Maggie. You just know that she would never let any of the team get by with insulting her Tony. Tim, Ziva and Abby would never believe this side of Tony or even that he could or would start such an event.
Kris chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Charming story. I'd still be a bit worried that Ray was taking photos of them. He might not use them but someone who didn't know the restrictions might think it okay to post them somewhere.
amc99 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I love this kid :)
tibbslash chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Gosh I love this story so much! So very sweet and endearing...I have fond memories of similar volunteer activities as well...it was nice to see a story around them. Does anyone remember Donkey Basketball games where you play on the court riding a donkey? Your depth of friendship and love is also wonderful and the humor is awesome...one of the best stories I have ever read on this site...hoping for a sequel...would love to see where Gibbs and Tony go from here. Thanks for sharing this fantastic story!
tibbslash chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Okay, so I was going to read the whole thing then comment but this chapter had me laughing out loud! I LOVE your OC Maggie and the line about watching Glee is so damn funny! Truly wonderful writing! Love the line about Gibbs seeing Tony at his happiest...tug at the heart strings on that one! Wonderful story thus far...and now I shall continue...
cindythechef chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
This was a spectacular story. I really enjoyed reading this good job :)
yasminakohl chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I love Magpie.
She is the best.
NCIS fan chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
This is now one of my absolute favorite stories! I love it!

There are so many wonderful parts that I can't even name them all. Maggie is the epitome of the kid who's trying to matchmake her adult friends. And she's so good at it!

I applaud Gibbs for having the courage to finally make a move - and Tony for not running away.

I have to go read more of your stuff now!
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Awesome job on this. I am so hoping that you are planning a sequel to this or maybe two. Courtship first then marriage with Maggie as the ring bearer.
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Loved Gibbs parting shot at the end.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Oh I am sure that the question about nipples was more than a dream.
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Yup, I am sure Gibbs is a pretty good cardvark too. Finally Gibbs is opening up to Tony about how he feels or he is tring to. Awesome job on this story!
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I live Maggie stressing Gibbs had to sleep with Tony. Out of the mouths of babes... LOL