Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow, I really like that one! Hermione's just the best person (still alive) to give Severus hope, I believe. Very good job!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Please update soon.
Rusc chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I Loved it! Giving Snape hope :) Very well done. But my biggest problem was that I didn't know what room he was in till the very end. I took a while to at the begaining and I thought he was in his potions clssroom not the DADA room.
Kira Snape chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I luved it bunches!
Xedra chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Fabulous!
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Short but very insightful. Not a word wasted.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I enjoyed pretty much the way it is narrated (ok i don't know if that is the correct word in english for "tell, say, etc")...very nice...

Andrea B.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Yes, even Ron must realize the obvious, and even the not so obvious, things. Love it.
rogers chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Really great story - short but great character use. I'll be reading your stories more, I hope!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Yeah! I like this fic! Good job on it!
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Great little fic!
Fairy chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Hermione is so wonderfully perceptive. She and Snape really are perfect for each other. /that Weasley boy has the tact of a mountain troll/. I've never heard a truer statement. I've met quite a few people who fit that statement...maybe I should tell them so...*plots* Erm, sorry, anyway, great story. Write on!
Lorena Snape chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This is so wonderful. There is really little I can say that hasn't already been said; your other reviewers have been far more eloquent than I can be right now (suffering from caffeine deprivation)... Just let me add that the insights you've provided here are brilliant. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
LS
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
That was really good. I think that was a wonderful short story. :D Great job!
Insper A. Shen chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
OOh, excellent! Just too bad it's not a romance. Although it could be. Yes, one day.