Reviews for A Promise Kept (An Alternate Ending To Allegiant)
pookieortega chapter 1 . 4/18
You should continue!Please!
Zenas13 chapter 1 . 4/17
I can't even describe how much I prefer this ending to the one written by Veronica Roth. I finished Allegiant the other day, and it broke my heart. Your alternate ending is so much better, it gives Tris and Tobias the happiness they deserved all along, rather than Tobias losing Tris forever.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 3/31
I have not read the ending of Allegiant, but I have heard that Tris does not make it. I have heard that she takes her brother's place and that Marcus lives and Christina and Tobias are together in the end. I stopped reading it at chapter 43 today, and just finished reading your ending, before reading the rest of V.R.'s novel. I am glad I heard all those spoilers before reading it because it would have broke my heart to have not known before hand that Tris dies. I am relieved to have your alternate ending to read first. This way maybe when I read Veronica's version it will feel like her's is the alternate ending instead.

I really don't know why she had to end it the way I have heard she did. Was it really necessary to kill our heroine, to break Tobias's already broken heart? Hadn't he especially, been through enough? Was it really necessary to deny them a life together? I think not. Thank you for writing your ending. I appreciate it very much.
I was always those fan fiction creepers who just loves to read the stories, but never felt compelled to drop a review. But for your story, I have to say is the ending that I would've loved to have really happened in Allegiant. Thank you for writing it! I hope to read your take of their future.
iggle07 chapter 1 . 3/25
I like this. I still think that the canon ending is what she truly would have done, but this is a very realistic alternative in which I don't spend the next 3 weeks of my life fuming over the fact that an author had the audacity to let a character live. The only thing I wonder about this version is what happened when Caleb went into the vault? Would David still have been waiting?
Iamdivergent2000 chapter 1 . 3/12
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Angelina Roongta chapter 1 . 3/11
nice
I totally agree that the ending of Allegiant is completely messed up. With everything they have been through, Tris and Tobias definitely deserve a happy ending ALIVE and TOGETHER. Cute story
noname chapter 1 . 3/2
this is one of the best fantics ive ever read ily for making it 4
Wow... Update, don't just leave a cliffhanger on a one-shot!
yayyy chapter 1 . 2/7
YAYYY
That was lovely. I hated the real ending of allegiant. Tobias deserved to be with Tris especially since he had a troubled childhood. Poor Tobias.
FairyWings101 chapter 1 . 2/8
This is an absolutely beautiful alternate ending to Allegiant. It's the happy ending that Tris, Tobias, and their friends so rightfully deserve. Your writing really reflects the characters well. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
flower1 chapter 1 . 1/22
this is a great alternate ending. good job.
madmita chapter 1 . 1/13
good story
Wolfgirlinfinity chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love your story but I for one, loved the ending of Allegiant. The ending any other way would have been too much like hunger games.