Reviews for Overprotective Obsession
TimeBandor chapter 2 . 9h
Okay I'll be forward about this, first I'll ask you for forgiveness for this.

The grammar is garbage and could use a little more work, the timing of the lemon is terrible, literally and seemed forced.

The characters OOC personality are terrible, I liked you're idea of having naruko being obsessive and protective and naruto being antisocial and all that but how you portray them is literally just terrible I'm sorry but that's the truth.

The only thing that even kept me going and reading this is the interesting and unique idea and a different OOC personality for naruto and naruko but even that has its limits, AND WORSE! The story gets even more worser chapter by chapter, this thing deserves a re-write and a lot of planning.

I reccomend you taking 1 month break every chapter to collect you're thoughts and start thinking of an decent plot and flesh out you're characters before posting since that's the only thing you could do now to even redeem this story.
Shadex2 chapter 8 . 5/25
Please my good sir update this
Ion fabian chapter 2 . 3/19
Who is bob?
Bob chapter 2 . 3/19
...$$$
1freakshow chapter 8 . 3/14
I was hoping it was some way for Kan and lightning to become ninjas again
11 year old twins having sex! *pumps fist in air*
Oblivion196 chapter 8 . 1/17
This is great plz continue this!
THEPERVYMONKEY chapter 6 . 1/4
Am very happy, thank you senpai!
thisoneguy chapter 3 . 1/3
LOVE YOUR WORK MAN KEEP MAKING MORE
Chaos Dragon God chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
Please update this is good stuff
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
HOTT! Loved it! Keep going! Next chapter should have Naruto knocking up his sister in his futa form, while one of his clones knocks up one of hers as well...
the epicslime chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Have you ever looked at a map of the naruto verse ? It takes 3 days for them to get to suna yet you think its possible for them to get to kumo in 1/2 a day look at the distance its the same if not further and they have more borders to cross which would slow them down even more
Kotoma chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
E leído muchos fanfic de naruto pero ninguno como el tuyo me encanto y me gustari que agreges momentos mas romántico entre naruko y naruto

a si te intera mi Twitter y Facebook son naza zomber, naza garay Martínez( abvas salgo yo con una bebe) chau y gracias por escribir