Reviews for Overprotective Obsession
Why aren't the good stories like this one ever updated ?
Dude did you banned this story or somethin its almost like one year man update please
Please update the story
FlamingCatDemon13 chapter 8 . 1/11
Update please!
Wissing chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
321
0lovely blossom0 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
New chapie pleeeeease ! I can't wait for more to come !
myulander chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
great
fireforge92 chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Great story. Update soon... Please?
Volodar Myru chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Ill be honest, i skipped through the entire story and only really read the lemons. They were good.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
When you do a futanari again make sure Naruto is the women taking in Naruko's member.
As for the Naruto and Kushina pairing I want to request some femdom there.
DragonPony022 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Man I love your story dude. It was really enjoyable to read and seeing the characters develop into badasses. I wonder what will happen when everyone finds out bout them but I don't think they really care. Is Naruto going to go to Bee to learn how to use Kyu's chakra? I know his mother told him not to use it though. With the number of missions they have done and their level of power I am surprise they haven't gotten a field promotion by now. I mean look at all the A missions they have done. This have me wondering how far have they gotten in learning their father and mother's jutsu yet. They really should just leave some Clones at home to read and go through all the scrolls they have, it is not like they don't know about the trick.

Anyway great job and i can't wait for your next chapter.
Going to go and read the rest of your stories now... thanks for taking my day off from me lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
That's damn crappy sex ed if the students don't even know what goes where after it..
mrwelsh24 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
add ayame
Allhailthesith chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Can someone help me understand why it is apparently so hard to kill someone especially in their world where you grow up learning how to kill and told that you are supposed to kill from a young age. why do authors insist on this it's a waste of words I wouldn't feel anything if I had to kill something and I have plenty of emotions so you don't have to be emotionless. really someone needs to help me understand this
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Interesting story and good writing. Haven't noticed any problems that detract from the story and the idea behind it is solid. Twins could turn introverted after the treatment they got and may come turn to each other as the only truly trustworthy people they know. So good on that.