Reviews for A Walk In The Park
CindyT63 chapter 8 . 2/24
LOVED this story!
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 8 . 2/15
This was a fantastic ride through the Winchester universe! You do an awesome job of channeling the show and its characters! Some brilliant hurt Sam and Dean, gripping and tense case with one awesome bastard of a ghost, the touching way you handled Sam hinting to his brother that he was planning on getting out and the brilliant way Dean cowboyed up to take care of Sam even if it meant losing him... Loved it. Every damn moment of it and loved your John as well. :D

Thank you so much for this awesome read! Straight to my favorites! Well done!
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 2/15
GREAT story! Wonderful action and danger sequences throughout that just wouldn't quit.! I love late teenChester/preseries stories and this one had everything. Nice having Sam taking care of Dean for a change from my usual primarily hurt Sam stories, and then you go and managed to practically kill both of them before getting them back. I LOVE it! And the underlying angst and tension of Sam's impending decision to leave for college was SOO well handled, especially when Dean was so torn between wanting to keep Sam with them and wanting him to be safe and have what he wanted. I could SOOO see it playing out this way. All in all, a delight read!
Nadamalki chapter 8 . 2/10
What an awesome story from beginning to end! Loved the battle Dean had to go through both mentally and physically, his worried thoughts were so tangible I can almost feel them, and the whole physical agony part, goodness I don't know why I love me some hurt Dean! Does that make me a bad person!? Hope not! Bottom line, amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
Jily4 chapter 8 . 1/30
Very well written and enjoyable story! I think you captured both boys very well and I liked how you wrote John! Thank you!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Very enjoyable. Well-rounded, all the characters right on. Really satisfying!
ReginaSong chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Ahhh, loved it! Wish it wasn't over but have to admit, the ending was perfect. Happy to hear the boys het at least a month at Pastor Jim's to relax - they definitely deserve that. Dean seems to be back to his usual self (the stuffed cat, lol). He definitely has his immature moments of fun and despite the fact that Sam almost always pulls a bitchface at them, he loves them and wouldn't change that side of Dean for the world IMO.
Lots of great moments in this chap. I really liked the lines "He suddenly felt empty and lost, drifting at sea without a life boat" and "What he really needed was Dean." They demonstrated beautifully how close the brothers are and how much comfort and support Sam gets from Dean, even if much of it is subconscious or beneath the surface.
I enjoyed Sam and John getting along while Dean was in the hospital - the small touches of John knowing what Sam took in his coffee and the easy conversation at breakfast.
So I really enjoyed this entire story. Lovely demonstration of the family dynamic. Some excellent moments of Winchester-whumpage and oh the angst! Awesome read start to finish. Can't wait for your next one :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
That was a pretty good story. And the medical stuff wasn't that bad. Only thing that really stuck out was 10 pints of blood is more than a male Sam's size would have in his body. The average male has about 8. Just a little FYI. The ending was nice. I just wish it would have been Bobby's instead of Pastor Jim's that they went to. Guess coz I have a soft spot for Bobby since we got to know him over the seasons of the show and Jim was in 1 ep for like 2 minutes in season 1... Other than that good job.
DearHart chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
AMAZING! Once again I'm left in awe of your incredible talent and FLAIL-inducing AWESOMENESS! Thanks SO much! 333
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I loved your story...great job. Pre-series brother fics are my weakness.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Really great story and very well written. Loved the tempo/pace of the story and the careful way you have woven your exploration of the Winchester's relationships before Sam's departure to Stanford, and I really enjoyed that you have kept ideas and themes close to the cannon for Supernatural. Lovely story really, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks!
Naivaraeladrin chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
It was an awesome story. I enjoyed reading it.
jojospn chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I really enjoyed this! For one, it didn't drag on like some similar stories I have read. The pacing was just right. Second, I loved how you had those awesome brotherly moments without being OOC. Sam and John's scene in the motel was great. :D Not too OOC for John: not exactly Michael Landon father of the year but not the sonofabitch that he is sometimes depicted as. And I loved the little stuffed cat joke at the end! All in all a great story and look forward to more of your work! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Maranna Listten chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Please update! This is a great, well-written casefic!
jojospn chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Ahhh! Cliff hanger! I can't wait until the next update!