Reviews for Death Note -Strawberry Sundae- (LightXL Yaoi)
I love the fic! Please continue!
Yaoifangirl chapter 3 . 7/2
You absolutely must continue this! Its so f*cking CUTE!
RyuzakixLight forever
Dydy-Ramen chapter 1 . 6/17
Hey :3
I love your fanfiction so much!
I'm french and sometimes it's so difficukt to read english fanfictions but your was a little easy. So thank you very much !
I'm sorry if my english is bad but I wanted to tell you that :3
Kisses
Dydy-Ramen
Petato-overlord chapter 3 . 6/12
This is AWESOME more plz!
CuriousPoet chapter 3 . 5/22
So much suspense! Its killing me! Every turn of events leaves me hanging by a string. Please continue this story!
REN chapter 3 . 5/11
OMG PLEASE BY ALL MEANS UPLOAD THE NEW CHAPTER SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
please write more
Waiting chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
When will you make a new chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
When they were hand cuffed together light for most of the time was unaware he was Kira. He and Misa joined forces way before L chained them together. Have you even read the manga or watched the anime? Wow.
Rypawz chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I have an idea for this story for you. light should confess he's kira and l should love him anyway and L should fake his death so they can be together in secret, so then the story goes on and then when Neal and mello come in things get crazy and then light and L run with Neal and mello still unknowing of l being alive and at the end in the warehouse L saves him by shooting everyone but Lights follower and Neal.

and then shit gets real.
(listen to miss Jackson by Panic at the disco it really give the storyline a good kick for musical interpretation)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
this was a really good fanfic...even though its been a while i hope u right another chapter because this story is amazing