Reviews for The Bet and The End
Emily chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
I honestly think this was extraordinary. This is one of the most well written Fanfictions I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The last few chapters scared the shit out of me because I was worrying that they would not end up together and just go their separate ways. I feared that it would be a bitter sweet ending - which I honestly hate - until the last few words. Those were the saving grace that made my heart swell and a smile plaster itself onto my face. Anyway, very well done, keep writing. You have a gift. :)
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Too tired to actually bother logging in, but anyway, I came across this story and I like the concept. Bit cliché, but don't I love clichés. Though Cas and Dean fit perfectly into the mold, I'm excited to see how you will stretch the mold and create a lovely plot. One thing I adored about this first chapter was Dean when he noticed Cas' sweater matched his eyes. :-D

What struck me most right off the bat was your reference to Lawrence High School and the empty building right across the street. Funny: I go to Lawrence High School. Yes. The real, actual LHS in Lawrence, Kansas. Since this story is fictional I won't get on your case about accuracy, but I will point out that there are no empty buildings across the street from the school. LHS is surrounded by houses and a laundromat, as a matter of fact. So if you want a few more accurate details I can provide them for you (just PM "Ibbonray")... but that's up to you.

Now if you don't mind me I'll continue reading and perhaps pointing out a few details here and there. Cheers!
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
Oh my gosh! That was the single most amazing, heart-wrenching, adorable, crazy, and beautiful thing I have ever read. I absolutely loved every single word. You are amazing. That was some fucking talent right there. C:
Y.K.Willstone chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
This story made me cry. It was really, really good. The only complaint I could think of is the lack of an epilogue.

But it was BRILLIANT all the same :-)

Thanks for writing it
i-am-casass chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
This was hard to read at tines, but I love it! Cas and Dean's dynamic in this is beautiful. Amazing descriptions, an awesome speech and a beautiful love story
Escape Through a Dream chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Managed to read this story all today and I can't start to explain how wonderful I think it is! The way you handled the plot, the dialogue and the feelings - so realistic, I loved it! Well done :) x
IStalkMyFandoms chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
amazing
lilithswonder chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Awesome story!
DWBean chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
AHHH! This is the BEST AU I have ever read! I honestly thought you would leave us with a sad ending until the last chapter so I started crying from happiness. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
literally perfect. im up until 3 am reading this. im gonna make a cd of all these songs and listen to it over and over again!
Hanna chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Commenting because you mentioned West Virginia! 3 I absolutely love this story so far (and all your other Dean/Cas fics!)
wait-till-you-read-book-seven chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
This is seriously the best Highschool AU I've ever read, and probably the best Destiel too. This is honestly one of my favourites ever, and it's so beautifully written. I think you get the picture - I love this story, and I'm sobbing right now.
Riverspirit86 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
"She's All That" just came on TV and the beginning of that movie is just so similar to this that I had to comment. I love this entire story and I really hope you make a sequel of them in California You should watch that movie when you get a chance. I'm watching it now and the similarities are so awesome.
evil.elliebell chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
Naaaaaw! This is totally what I needed after all the angst on supernatural.

So happy the boys ended up together! XD

Thank you so much for writing this fic, I adore it!
ladybugsmomma chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
Awww, over already? It feels like I just started reading. I loved this story and I'm glad that he and Cas worked things out! You should do a sequel. The college years of Cas and Dean. Thanks for this!
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »