Reviews for The Bet and The End
flutterby cupcake chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Chuck had some good advice. Not sure how I feel about the turn this is taking :(
flutterby cupcake chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I knew Castiel was going to find out somehow :(
Belieber Twihard chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
please continue
flutterby cupcake chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I am way behind with reading this. My heart melted for Cas, and the way he took the Lisa thing but ... Dean didn't do anything. There's nothing to forgive.
Maknatuna chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
I really love this story. I guess it's almost over. How many more chapters are to come?
MadWithMusic chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
CUTENESS OVERLOAD! SUCH CUTEY!
smalls907 chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Oh, god. I was behind on this story, so I just read like 5 chapters. My emotions are WRECKED. I'm like sitting here crying about this story. But it's SO GOOD. I can't wait to see what happens.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Wait is this the final? The last chapter? It was a good fanfic but I feel like there where some unresolved strings!
ladybugsmomma chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
The end of high school is the end of and era and the beginning of another. I know they'll work through this. Keep up the great work!
UberSupper chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
You have no idea that I literally wanted to hug my computer so bad, I'm not exaggerating!
I cried from 15 up to this chapter then I cooled off before reading anymore.
ladybugsmomma chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Poor Dean. There's so much on his plate. I hope that everything works out. I wonder what his speech is. I can't wait to read it!
Maknatuna chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
This was an excellent chapter. SO many things happened and I'm glad that finally they talked and cleared some air between them. Though the ending of the chapter is kinda sad :(
wait-till-you-read-book-seven chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
But... But... California?! Why?!
Leah chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter very much. Besides it being long, alot of talking took place. I just only hope now Dean and Cas will reunite and be togther. I know Cas got accepted to UCLA I just hope that he turns in down and decides to stay and go to college in state or atleast close to Dean. Or maybe your thinking of doing a sequel to this fic. If so I hope that it won't take long for Dean and Cas to be togther again. Can't wait! Keep it up!
ImpalaAtNight chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Babies... my beautiful, dumb, idiotic, blind, babies.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »