Reviews for The Portrait of Len Kagamine
ejdhdk chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
HURRY UP AND FUCKING UPDATE IM LIEK XOSNSKSJSK FRIKIN RAGING UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE FUCKING SHIT UPDATE UPPSJSBSIDBSKSBSHS FUCKING UPDATE UP
DATE
elise-hale913 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Great chapter! _
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Don't be creepy Len! Lol great story please update soon
DarkestThingInTheLight chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
holy shitznizzles
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
THIS IS SO COOL! I LOVE THE IDEA! can't wait for the next updates. i'm gonna go read more of your stories now. :3 I can tell you have potential.
The-Devils-Pets chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Why, why must you keep me awake at such an obscene hour with your fancy descriptions and great writing skills -huffs- none the less great start to this fic and I hope to see more soon
-Hazel
Antheasa chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love your story so much! It makes me think of Ib! And Witch's House is amazing too... Viola... ;w;
But good job! :DD
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
At first glance, your story remind me with "The Forgotten Portrait" ending in"Ib". Afterall, it's sure remind me with "The Fabricated world" universe in that game.

O yes, i'm almost got a headache from why Rin become Melinda, Ha ha ha. And, hey? That creepy old man is yohio? what a cruel joke for him, You make him look like a completely stranger, or corpse beyond recognition after got badly killed. What a pity for a character which usually look like adult version of Len Kagamine with crimson eyes as the difference. Err, am i going too far to make him for a joke? But transforming his appearance into that one -in my imagintation- make me want to laugh.