Reviews for I-I didn't mean to see that
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 4/26
God I loved this! 3 so hot!
madneshizaya chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
i was so embarrassed reading this
FallenAngel1129 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Aw yeah...take charge Shintarou is so fucking hot. I know a lot of people write him with Takao taking charge and directing things, bottom or not...but I feel like the "monster" would perfer to be more in control...heh. Also...I swear I'm not using one of your other fics to plug for updates on another(I totally am) but I neeeeeedddd more of "Questions". I need it like I need a season two of free...and 07 Ghost...and No.6. Please. Ill give you a cookie :)
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
its me again huhuhu, tHIS WAS SO HOT ahhhh!
Superb writing as always babu! Omg Midorima, I felt so awkward for him pffsshh, but then I was just like get over there and kiss darn it and he totally felt me because he did just that :'D
hrrhhhnnh I love your writing so much, whether it be your on-going series or a random oneshot I just AHHH you portray them so well I'm so happy! Thank you for writing :D xx
seisbii chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was so perfect you are amazing wow so cute so cute so cute

Did I already say perfect
it's pe y
Fantita chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow that was really hot! I like how you wrote this as well. And not only the hot scenes but the interaction of Midorima with Takao and Takao's parents. And how sweet when their hands were laced together.
And talking about Takao's family, they made me LOL so much, poor Midorin! Thanks for sharing!
Leona chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was so damn hot wow..I need to cool off for a minute..Bless you. You can actually write a continuation smut to this, that would be amazing. I just love the concept of Takao caught masturbating by Midorima, and your descriptions make it so easy to imagine the scenes. I love your writing, there aren't many explicit MidoTaka fics in the fandom that manage to make me this hot and bothered.