Reviews for Spring Snow
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 7/9
Oh wow.
This was beautiful!
I'm personally a forever shipper of Romanitc!SessxRin, but judging from his personality and past grudges against his father/humankind, the actual likelihood of him taking Rin as a mate and fathering half-demon children with her is admittedly quite slim. (But a girl can dream!)
This fic, however, offers a brilliant and plausible resolution to their story, in that they manage to stay in each other's lives and touch each other's hearts without their relationship blossoming into an unlikely romance.
Kudos. This is lovely.
Kiellessa chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Despite the age of the story, I have to say, this is now one of my favorites. I love the quiet companionship they maintained. Very much a breath of fresh air compared to many stories that make them into torrid, passionate lovers, which can be done tastefully as well, just much harder in keeping them in character. I can honestly say that I could see this being what happened post-manga despite being written well before it had concluded. Wonderful work and beautifully written.
Jambo-o chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
From the middle to end I was in a poll of tears ;_; so beautiful, thank you.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Lil'Lightning7677 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This may be written many many years ago, but I actually love it, it does not have the common line of him taking her as his mate and making her able to live the span of life like a demon, it shows her age and pass away. I love it. Its so unique and special!
scipio96 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I always feel really sad thinking about Sesshomaru's and Rin's relationship. They're so close but they'll never be able to live and die in the same time span. It reminds me of the manga Hana to Akuma, have you read it? It's about a demon who falls in love with a human. Relationships like these are just so.. quietly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Oh my god, this was so sad it made me cry. Your writing is beautiful.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
In response to this, I feel a warm, gliding slide of serenity. Thank you.
phoenix50194 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I forgot for a moment that this was a fiction based on inuyasha and I have to say it was beautiful. You made this story you're own while keeping the characters personality intact, normally I don't review that often but the message you sent and the touching image you painted had me so captivated I just NEEDED to tell you how great this was! :) I'm definitely going to be reading more from you
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was really touching. I almost cried too. It was beautiful and emotional and I think you did a great job with it.
Birdy1796 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh my gosh. This is very beautiful, and so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Today I randomly remembered this story and hoped to read it again. My last review for this was over ten years ago- I wonder how you feel about this old work, but wanted to let you know, as a reader it is just as beautiful and poignant as my memory of it, even a decade later. Thank you so much for leaving it online.
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was so sad and beautiful; bitter sweet. I'm definitely tearing up. Thank you for sharing such a lovely piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I meant this..accidentally posted the previous review when I wasn't even done.

"Don't wait, Rin. This time do not wait. When I follow, where you go will not be my destination." :(
Cathycath chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Tears suddenly started flowing! I've read a lot of Sesshomaru and Rin fanfics but this one is probably the most realistic as much it pains me to say that because I really really like them together in a romantic fashion. Your writing is very descriptive and eloquent. I felt like I was present in the story and as I witnessed the passing of time it made me sad because it meant that their time together was also getting shorter and shorter ;(
This line was heartbreaking