Reviews for Question and Answer portion with the Miracles
16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
LOL... this is good and funny too, unlike any other fanmade Q&A, you choose to focus on the characters instead of rambling around, I like it (y)
Kristina chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I loved it! I felt so bad for Murasakibara when he started crying about Santa! You did a great job capturing the essence of the GoM.
AkaKuroandgom chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
So... I am the perfect mix of your kuroko and akashi, really I am not even joking all of my replies were either from akashi or kuroko.
Uzumaki Endou 0307 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I Like this ! Uwaaa
AkaKuro-AkaKuro everwhere! XD
Nice fic! Let me fave this fic okay?
Ichika07 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I cant belive its 100 questions... Otsukaresama-ssu its a great FF! Even though its only Q&A, for me its great! And thanks for the AkaKuro essence!
miki565 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
HeeHee! So cute and clever! Great job and i can't believe you manged to get me to read all of it!
You and this (inteview?) are amazing! Keep it up!

-Miki
Risoellah chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lol XD
I loove their answer especially Midorima's and Murasakibara's. Midorima really is a tsundere XD while Murasakibara is just being an innocent kid.
While the others.. I guess they're all in character and their answer are also funny and canon.
Good job!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Is the info about their primary schools cannon?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love this fanfic a LOT. A LOT, A LOT. It's brilliant and I think the answers fit them all very well. Thank you for the smiles! :)
Knight of the Sleeping Forest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was really super CUTEEEEEE! A
I had fun reading it and enjoyed it a lot! :D
hehehe... wish there were more though OAO
..keep it up /..
Yuna Seijuurou chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is cute! I love the akakuro hints you inserted here
but the one I wanted to ask is...about akashi's second name. Is it official? Yuuya? where did you get it?
overall this is nice fic! XD
R3iga1004 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
i enjoy it to the max ! its so fun reading
i love AkaKuro with the one side of AoKuro KiKuro
wakakakak murasakibara answer are hilarious !
the little snip about Akakuro here and there was the best
if a sequel ever pop out i love to read it !
tq for your hard work
till next time
Raelux chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Akashi... You rich bastard!
Simple Music chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow. That's all that I can say. You are such a diligent girl. If I were to write 100 Q and A, It would probably take a month ( I'm serious, I'm lazy as the fat sloth )

Anyway, I love everything you put in, I especially love Akashi-kun's answer! Really, do you have rub in our faces that you are filthy rich? The perfume really shock me as well and I used worst profanity than you do ( I won't say it here )

Midorima-kun, I pity you for the rest of your life...

Atsushi! Don't believe them! Santa is always true! And forever will be!

Kise-Poop please stop asking Kuroko-hime for a date if you value your own life.

I won't mention Aomine cause I will be bored.

It made me laugh that as I read this fic, I'm answering the question too and I answer it truthfully.

ILoveYourWork 3
InfiKiss chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
love it sooooo much! XD
I like kise and aomine's both statement about kurochin. eww they're both loved him so much and when akashi got jealos in the end. LOL
Keep writing.