Reviews for The Tug Of War
SumCheeze chapter 6 . 1/2/2019
This story seems to be interesting. I have read some war stories before with the snk crew too and I can't help but find that the characters fit nicely into a gloomy atmosphere, tragic really but I can't help it :D I really liked the pacing of the introduction and Petra searching for her place in the crew, although she hasn't yet accustomed to them that much as they haven't really been through anything rough together. And so Petra and Levi both think of each other as an enigma, interesting. I think this story has really good potential. And kudos for you for also trying to keep the actual war timeline as accurate as possible, I believe it's got to be quite hard. I hope you are doing well and I slightly hope you will continue with this story. But either way I'm glad I found it, it was a nice reading experience.
krisaku chapter 6 . 11/19/2018
Wow ! Just wow! I hope you'll continue writing this.
petraaaral chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
please update
beautiful-and-dread chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
I know you haven't updated this in years, but damn. Its a great story and I'm disappointed there isn't more.
Tanzanite for Jade chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Please write more
DaniG-chan chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
update please...
(\_/)
(TT)
DaniGirl2003 chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Update as SOOOOOON as possible pweeaaasse? I really LOVE the story! **excited claps**
And while reading the part where Petra was reaaally sleepy, I was sleepy myself too (I was reading in the middle of the night). XD BUT I COULDN'T STOP READING UNTIL I FINISHED THE CHAPTER!
owlcity2013 chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
It makes me very proud to know my french classes are paying off woo hoo

Loving the realistic development of Petra and Levi's development, and I must say i would enjoy a cup of tea made by the esteemed Brewmaster
Jess chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Oh please don't abandon this amazing story. In hooked. I wanna know what happens next!
Carlmike94 chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
I hope Levi realize that Petra is just as stubborn as he is
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
please update!
jenna chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
hey so far this story has been great so please finish it! im looking forward to read those future chapters:):):):)
mystical blue dreams chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I don't know from where to start, hmmm, the language is soooo great and the portrayal of the characters is so exact and precise. This is soooo unique. Respect :)
guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
this is no less than a masterpiece pleeeaaaaaase update and continue... This is GREAT you captured all their true manners excellently :)) great job...I beg you to continue it and update
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I reread this fic last night and wanted to tell you that I still love it. Please continue it.