Reviews for War is Coming
tomorrow is a long time chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
OMG! Quite the cliffhanger, eh? Can't wait to see what's next. Please update soon.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
You are so mean. A cliff hanger lol the fic is. Good its addicting lol. Awesome job hunn
Guest27 chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
Love the family interaction!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
Speechless lovely interaction with Kon and Diana it's. So awesome to see. Them together we just need. Krypto lol jk ;) very good update
krazie4kaldiana chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
Very exciting chapter poor Steve having to hold that up its unbelievable. ... i wonder What. Bruce is upto. ... uh oh. Darkseid is. In. No good comes. Out of that amazing job WW07
rhino72 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
your story is great please keep writeing.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
at cew1088

a lot of characters are underrated in comics, obviously everyone knows that, so whats ur point? we know ur a bmww fan; you're pissed that this is smww. u praised a lot of bmww stories when other characters were written as underrated or many are ooc. ur subtle ways isnt working; know what ur trying to do. get over urself.
cew1088 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
Did you redo this chapter. I remember you did it last week. I think Steve shouldn't be the one to get blamed for everything. He is being controlled. I always felt that he was appreciated by Diana really. I mean ending a relationship is one thing but just cutting off all contact with him just because she thinks it is too dangerous for him. I mean in the new 52 his background is him being a member of team7. I think they seriously underestimated his character. In the comics he needs more exposure. He is not some love sick puppy. What do you think?
HELLACRE13 chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Diana in a Kryptonian amazon hybrid armor would cut quite a sight!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Lol. Poor. Kal. And. Diana. Well. Hopefully they. Can. Get back to business lol. ...uh. oh. What. Are. Rhe. Boys. Going. To. Do. ? Cute. How. Diana got. A. New. Costume
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
wow, this is interesting and great. different to other stories. i dont have good imagination but i can picture ur story.
i like it, keep continuiing.
/cheer
krazie4kaldiana chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Lol. Now. That. Made. Me. Hungry. Lol. I. Was. Thinking. What. To. Eat. Now. I. Know. Lol. I. Am. Just. Loving. This. Story. Its. So. Different. Keep. It. Up. :);-) ;-) ;-)
666Peaches101 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
This is a fast paced story like Fast and Furious lol. Yup this story its true to its title. As recordbreaker for speedy updates, I salute you, need to check your spelling Colonel ;-) Other than that, you are doing fine.
You will be,last story I'm going to read and review, because I'm been covering three shifts as in double swing in six and half days for the last seven weeks! I am exhausted lol
Your story please me and thank goodness I have it in my favorite stories :)
Happy Holidays and be safe. Take care.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
Great. Job. Love. The. Way. Prime. Handeled. Darkseid. And. Everyone. Lol. But. Why. Do. I. Get. The. Feeling. Brainac. Does. Not. Invision. Prime. But. His. Own. ? Pleasure. Don't. Stop. I. Am. Loving. The. Twist. And. Unexpected. Turns.
666Peaches101 chapter 18 . 12/15/2013