Reviews for War is Coming
anon chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
Aww. Jonathan. Love the twist!
LowDesert chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Amanda Waller is such an evil beeyotch!
666Peaches101 chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
I am back! LOL
My my my what a mess we got here! Its all Prime's fault, selfish # ! Oh MM don't die :'0
Prime cannot die yet, his ass needs to owned first!
Love chapter 26, its cute 3 "El-hugs," that's original. Lois and Jimmy reminds me the old sictom from 70's where women and men are team up in a sticky situation that is hilarious. I hope General Lane is alright. Waller has lot to repent what she did and make things right. Brainiac is alive! Tsk. tsk. tsk.
Oh Diana hang in there! I will be waiting the next update. See ya :)
tomorrow is a long time chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
OMG! Quite the cliffhanger, eh? Can't wait to see what's next. Please update soon.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
You are so mean. A cliff hanger lol the fic is. Good its addicting lol. Awesome job hunn
Guest27 chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
Love the family interaction!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
Speechless lovely interaction with Kon and Diana it's. So awesome to see. Them together we just need. Krypto lol jk ;) very good update
krazie4kaldiana chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
Very exciting chapter poor Steve having to hold that up its unbelievable. ... i wonder What. Bruce is upto. ... uh oh. Darkseid is. In. No good comes. Out of that amazing job WW07
rhino72 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
your story is great please keep writeing.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
at cew1088

a lot of characters are underrated in comics, obviously everyone knows that, so whats ur point? we know ur a bmww fan; you're pissed that this is smww. u praised a lot of bmww stories when other characters were written as underrated or many are ooc. ur subtle ways isnt working; know what ur trying to do. get over urself.
cew1088 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
Did you redo this chapter. I remember you did it last week. I think Steve shouldn't be the one to get blamed for everything. He is being controlled. I always felt that he was appreciated by Diana really. I mean ending a relationship is one thing but just cutting off all contact with him just because she thinks it is too dangerous for him. I mean in the new 52 his background is him being a member of team7. I think they seriously underestimated his character. In the comics he needs more exposure. He is not some love sick puppy. What do you think?
HELLACRE13 chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Diana in a Kryptonian amazon hybrid armor would cut quite a sight!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Lol. Poor. Kal. And. Diana. Well. Hopefully they. Can. Get back to business lol. ...uh. oh. What. Are. Rhe. Boys. Going. To. Do. ? Cute. How. Diana got. A. New. Costume
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
wow, this is interesting and great. different to other stories. i dont have good imagination but i can picture ur story.
i like it, keep continuiing.
/cheer
krazie4kaldiana chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Lol. Now. That. Made. Me. Hungry. Lol. I. Was. Thinking. What. To. Eat. Now. I. Know. Lol. I. Am. Just. Loving. This. Story. Its. So. Different. Keep. It. Up. :);-) ;-) ;-)
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »