Reviews for Haka
anonbbrae chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ah! I always love stories where Changling knows another language that no one knows about. Great job :) A
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Using hyper-drive inside the atmosphere? Bold, I say. What's the T-Ship's exterior made of that it can take that kind of heat? The titanium skin of the SR-71 had to be attached loosely because at its cruising speed of just over 3000mph the titanium heated up enough to expand and close all the gaps.

Hmm. Inertial dampers. Okay, that's alien tech. Maybe they also have something like, oh, a neutron shield generator? That would allow them to travel those insane speeds without burning up from the friction.

Ah-HA! The Maori battle dance! Cool. You know I wonder if ...

YES! THE BEAST! I sort of get why Gar doesn't use the form of the Beast more often, and those fears are usually justified ... but in this case it is PERFECT! No chance of collateral damage, and plenty of enemies to vent his bloodlust upon. If Immortus manages to keep all his appendages attached, it'll be a miracle. And with Starfire in that state, her starbolts will demolish robots at a frightful pace. The other Titans should just make some popcorn and take in the show.

Very good. Very, VERY good! I think this one needs to slip into Favorites.

(I found you through a review you left for Caprichoso's "Demons Dig the Ears", in case that's something you wonder about.)
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was a very cool read! I loved the affection that was between BB and Rae it seemed like they were having a secret relationship. Which to me is always cool _

I really loved that sort of Warrior chanting, ancient warrior feel of what was going on near the end.

And you say it's based off of a picture? What picture because I'm really interested now 8D
Meerkat chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I really like the story but the haka is Maori one from New Zealand not Samoa
Bluedog197 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL AWWWWESOOOMMMEEE dude i love this one-shot i was laughing when rage was getting happy that was just creepy aww poor raven but it was so cute when changeling nuzzled her i was squealing with delight so keep you the good work and hope to see more peace.
Kasumy-Chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I think I really need to review this FF even though I already told you on Tumblr that I liked it!

Of course I'm glad you did our headcanon! And You still can change things and edit it, when you think there is too much missing! Im just glad you did it and oh and you did it really good!
I liked the whole idea that Ravens demonic side liked the dance. That was amazing wow. What a great idea! (I get more headcanons because of that but they are more M rated)
I also liked the fact that I couldn't tell from the beginning if those two were a pair or not. It was pleasantly surprising to read the cute scene where he nuzzels her neck affectionally
One thing I really loved was, how in-character everyone was. Biiiiiig

Well I can't say anything about Grammar, erroers e.t.c. but you understand that 8D
I wish I could write better reviews!

It was a great start for your first published FF!
I look forward for more.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ok, I'm with Raven on this one. Between Kasu's picture and the video and the idea of Gar leading this chant... yeaaaaah.

I love the idea of Rage dancing along with this, and especially the idea of such aggression appealing to Raven's demonic side. It's a great touch, and you did it well here.

To give a balanced review (we're all here to improve), I will mention two things: first, I'm not certain General Immortus could ever be considered an easy fight; he's arguably the greatest tactician of all time, and I really can't see him running away like this. Secondly, there are some words you reuse frequently and close together, e.g. in the last paragraph, "Cyborg smirked," followed closely by, "She smirked." That said, I know this was a quick piece that you didn't have time to polish, so that's very understandable.

All in all, this piece is quite enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you soon!
shadowjack12345 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Well done! Good stuff. I already said this on tumblr but, for the sake of others I shall repeat myself: the creativity you exhibited to get from that picture to the Titans fighting Immortus while BB does the Haka? Impressive. Most impressive. I like that his and Raven's relationship is left for the reader to conclude as well. Again, good work.