Reviews for Unhinged
midnitereader chapter 114 . 5/16
Bullying only makes the awkward shy introverted person become even more so. That person just wants to be left alone not drawn attention to. No wonder he became so withdrawn. Poor Edward. But now he's found Bella who sees him for who he is. Their love story should be a story of understanding blossoming love. Some humor? Oh, yeah. She brought him out of his shell. Maybe a little exaggeration could be a big boost for his ego.
midnitereader chapter 113 . 5/16
His grin diminishing, can only mean that's when he became more and more withdrawn shrinking away from all the attention. Growing up he was so awkward but maybe he was happy not being the center of attention. The more he became noticed the more he became uncomfortable.
midnitereader chapter 112 . 5/16
Whoa, thought I was up to date on this, lol. If Edward can open up and be this honest that'll be a new step for him. Loved this line, "...Their flattered mothers became rabid advocates." Guess that means they were very, very enthusiastic. Let's hope Edward's mom is as flattered to be talked about.
Rita01tx chapter 114 . 2/5/2016
Humorously exaggerated...always go for the laughs first!
Rita01tx chapter 113 . 2/5/2016
Who wouldn't love to see baby pics of Ro...I mean, Edward *gulp!*
Rita01tx chapter 112 . 2/5/2016
Done right, I think Edward's mom will be thrilled!
Zveka68 chapter 114 . 2/3/2016
Romance/ humor they are the best stories :)
Zveka68 chapter 113 . 2/3/2016
Oh he changed
Zveka68 chapter 112 . 2/3/2016
She has a point
bornonhalloween chapter 114 . 2/3/2016
AWWW. They're writing one and living one. How awesome!
Lovely...
xo
bornonhalloween chapter 113 . 2/3/2016
Awww, lessening smiles? Getting too serious? Was there a girl who busted his heart? Going on a path he didn't want? Sad!
xx
bornonhalloween chapter 112 . 2/3/2016
HAHAHAHA! WOW! I'm totally up for that! How sweet of you to put me in your story, bb!
XOXOXO
mommymac0508 chapter 114 . 2/3/2016
Awe they are too cute
Guest chapter 72 . 2/3/2016
I loved your word's in the chapter
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 113 . 2/2/2016
Wow, I guess in Edward's case the saying, " a picture is worth a thousand words" is not just a silly notion. How sad.
Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}