Reviews for Clarity
merdarkandtwisty chapter 27 . 4/13
That's nice but I'm confused because Lorelai say's Harley willow and then Rory say's Harley but the rest of the chapter they call her Haley. so is her name Harley or Haley?
gilmoreintraining chapter 27 . 4/13
I love this chapter, even though it made me a little sad at first. I love the name Haley, it is my daughter's name. Great job on this chapter, update soon.
Scarlet3086 chapter 27 . 4/13
I like how you're closing everything down. It just a natural progression. I hate when people introduce a bunch of new drama to keep a story going, it feels forced. I hope you keep writing after this is done though!
RhizOneill chapter 27 . 4/13
Aww so perfect. Love the names for the twins. Can't wait to read more soon.
gilmoreintraining chapter 26 . 4/12
I love this story and that was a cruel trick. I like the name Lori though. Great job update soon.
Nancy chapter 26 . 4/8
So many flashbacks - and I would have to consider them nightmares because of who is in them: Logan (ick!), Dean being nasty (ick!), Christopher the slime (double ick!), and Max (ick!). Well, at least the nightmares are over and each of the girls is now focused on the action at hand (the near birth of the babies) and Jess for Rory and Luke for Lorelai. Oh, Lori - good name choice for the new soon to be born baby girl. C-section - hope that it goes well and quickly! Thanks for writing and sharing. More soon please. Very good story!
lunajo123 chapter 26 . 4/8
It was a random chapter but still a good one. Although I'm still not too sold on the name Lori it's just close to Lorelai and it seems odd for her to name her daughter Lori but it is your story so name her whatever you want! Update soon!
Scarlet3086 chapter 26 . 4/8
There's nothing like a really well placed dream to reassure you that you're making the right decision!
RhizOneill chapter 26 . 4/8
Great. Please change the name that Lorelai wants to give for their baby girl. It would be too Lorelais. More please soon.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 26 . 4/8
I'm hoping you change your mind and don't name her Lori Lori should obviously be Lorelai the fourth and Jess and Rory's daughter not Lorelai and Luke's daughter. Lorelai can't have two daughters name Lorelai that's crazy.
Scarlet3086 chapter 25 . 3/31
Oh! The twins are coming! I loved Jess defending Lorelai, by the way! Thanks for the update!
RhizOneill chapter 25 . 3/31
Oh my. Babies time. More please soon.
jbarbosa12 chapter 7 . 3/29
This is well written and very entertaining. I feel like you have captured the characters nicely. Can't wait to find out more!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 24 . 3/24
Oh my I loved it .
mmedicus chapter 24 . 3/24
I really like this chapter...I cannot wait happen nexts.