Reviews for Ruin
bmemzie chapter 1 . 8/16
I hope there is an update in the near future please!
TheNikonian chapter 29 . 8/4
Oops, that's what I get for letting my brain get ahead of my typing and submitting too quickly. What I meant to write is: past tense, past perfect, present perfect, future perfect, and past participle ... all sought.

I do hope you'll banish "sook" from your vocabulary and continue writing this wonderful story!
TheNikonian chapter 30 . 8/4
I enjoy the hell out of this story. Seriously, I've read it probably about 4 or 5 times all the way through now. The writer is tremendously talented (both writers, actually), and I look forward to when it is - if it is - updated again. HOWEVER, will the author PLEASE stop using the not-word "sook" as the past tense of the verb "to seek". The word you want is "sought". She sought a solution to her problem. He has sought her company frequently as of late. Past tense and past participle. Each time "sook" is used, it is a glaringly ugly stain on an otherwise impressive piece of work.
SirenLuna chapter 2 . 7/21
Ok I'm reading this story for the 3rd time and am begging you guys for more!
Kira1988 chapter 30 . 7/14
I am deeply in love with this story. Oh the feels ... I couldn't stop reading it. The characters are just amazing.
Please update. PLEAAASEEE :)
I really miss seeing updates here. This is truly without a doubt, the best story I have read on here (and most well written). Please, please update soon! You have done such a lovely job develping these characters, I'd hate to see it be abandoned.
Grace of the Damned chapter 30 . 7/10
Wow. What an amazing story so far and I really do hope that you decide to continue it. Its been awhile since I've come across a story that has drawn me in as much as this one has. I couldn't help but to read it over two days and its left me craving more. I hope you're happy that you've added fire to my Loki obsession :p haha 3
HPR0406 chapter 20 . 7/8
Without any exaggeration, the best fanfic I've ever read. You are an amazing writer with incredible talent! I've never found a oc infused fanfic that sets such a perfect and yet completely believable oc in a story! You are a true inspiration and I hope to someday become half as good as you are now!
Please Please Please update! I need more!
jezie chapter 30 . 6/21
Ahhh update soon pretty pretty please :)
Reign chapter 30 . 6/15
Kill me right now. It is 8:38am and no I did not sleep. This makes me want to die in an intense scene complete with monologues, tears and screams under the backdrop of a red sky and blood soaking my figure. The absolute betrayal and anguish and love - I will not right further because if you have ever tried to wright through tears you know how difficult it is. Thank you
rainydaywritings chapter 30 . 6/11
This story is amazing! I've been reading the Winter Soldier stories you've posted and decided to give this one a shot. No regrets. Seriously, I love your writing style and your characters, and the emotions they evoke. I can't wait to read what happens next!
noelleelise93 chapter 30 . 6/1
1) This is the best (and longest) fanfic I've ever read & I read the whole thing in 2 days based on the word count this is about as long if not a little longer then the average book. Holy Crap.

2) You bring Loki to life in the written word in a way that is so incredibly satisfying and how I imagine him to be

3) If your not going into some form of writing field, you are doing yourself a MAJOR disservice

4) I totally feel you on the "Seven Devils" - they feature Florence The Machiene on TVD (side bar, IDK if you saw the finale for it but I'm still recovering)

5) For the love of all that is good and holy, please update because I mentally can't deal with this being the last update
msalina007 chapter 30 . 5/26
I may be a little late to the party, but I recently discovered this story maybe three days ago and have since read the entire thing. And oh...my...god...I fell in love with it all. Such excellent writing and plot development, ugh I wish this was canon.
I have giggled like a schoolgirl, had fits of anxiety, and cried all throughout this story. I thought it would end after this chapter, so I was surprised and SO HAPPY when I realized this was still in progress. I can't wait! (Though I will have to)
And I completely agree about "Seven Devils" as Loki's song, every time I listen to it, I can't help but think of him. I also like "Trouble is a Friend" by Lenka as a more light-hearted song that pays a tribute more to Loki's mischievous side.
I'm rambling and fangirling simultaneously...sorry!
But thank you so much for this amazing story and for letting me fall deeper and deeper into my Loki obsession.
*returns to watching Tom Hiddleston compilations on Youtube*
Margarita P chapter 1 . 5/14
Are you ok? It's been 5 months...
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »