Reviews for Ruin
Mrs.WaylandOdinsonBlack chapter 30 . 1/11
Loved! I had started reading this story way back when you were first starting it and I recently re-read and finished the entire thing so far, it's amazing! I can't wait for the next chapters :)
Arni chapter 30 . 1/5
Love this. Can't wait for the next chapter
CitronViolet chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
Really great job on chapter 30. I was beginning to lose hope of an update.

You write Loki so well with such depth. I can only assume each chapter really drains you emotionally in writing it.

So whilst it is asking you to put yourself through the emotional wringer again and again please update again soon. The waiting is interminable.

We all feel a part of this story now but you're the one in control. You're the only one who can see us safely to the other side.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
Amazing chapter as always, cried like a little baby while reading it. I just love how well you've written Loki, and Gahhh I love this and I can't wait for the next update 3
SirenLuna chapter 30 . 12/7/2016
Ok I'm in tears once again! I beg of you, update soon!
SirenLuna chapter 26 . 12/7/2016
Why does this have to be so good?! I've need reading this story over the last week and just can't get enough of it! I can't wait for Aemilia and Loki to see each other again!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
My heart... My heart it cannot handle all of the emotions... GREAT JOB!
SirenLuna chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
I was in tears! Tears! And I'm so not a cryer! This is the best fanfic I have ever read!
SirenLuna chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
I'm totally addicted to this story so far! Literally I'm reading sections of it every chance I get
SirenLuna chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Holy wow! Amazing!
Stinker126 chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! What I loved was the reconciliation that Loki and Aemelia had towards the end of the chapter it melted my stone cold heart lol. Once again you surprise me with how I'm character you write Loki. Love ya hope you update soon3 3
Avengers 2015 chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
That was amazing, I loved it. I'm glad Loki and Aemila are talking again. Please update soon.
Avengers 2015 chapter 29 . 11/25/2016
That was amazing chapter, I loved it.
starcrossedloddy chapter 30 . 11/25/2016
Heart wrenching. But so glad they are finally talking again. :-) please post again soon! Happy holidays!
Avengers 2015 chapter 28 . 11/25/2016
Amazing chapter, I loved it. Poor Aemilia.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »