Reviews for Ruin
Hekka chapter 26 . 8/31
I honestly can not understand why Aemilia resumed friendship with the warriors and Sif. They do not real friends for her and have never been, if they simply chose their prejudices over her. Friends not turn away from one another due to the fact that one refuses to swallow his own opinion and join to "common cause" without any good reasons.
And Fandral disappointed me even more. Loki is considered to be dead not even a year and he already tries something with his woman... Does he have no respect neither to Loki nor Aemilia?
Hekka chapter 17 . 8/30
I do not think that in the movie, Odin continued to imagine the opportunity of making Loki king monsters. Not long after the younger prince was so carefully taught to hate, despise and fear of Jotnar. Maybe if he was more manageable temper... Most likely, Loki really had to be a "head adviser" (read as the de facto ruler, but without official recognition).
Hekka chapter 11 . 8/29
"Tales of his treachery"? Where the heck it come from? To spread (and believe in) such a words about their own prince...
I refuse to believe that whole Realm treating their prince in such maner. At least because people seen asset that he is, with his seid, words and, yes, weapons.
But ofcourse there was ones who, for some or other reason, follows at their king and heir steps (both of them more than less treat Loki as if he some vassal instead of prince).
DramaEnsues chapter 26 . 8/9
I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Can't wait for the next update ! x
TheUnknown101 chapter 26 . 8/2
so... just curious but are you going to follow the set path ( loki tries taking over earth/midgard fails ~ thor 2 malekith and so forth or are you going to try and change it up)? Loving it so far just wanted to know if loki will end up in the same place even with Aemillia added into the mix.

great fic either way look forward to the next chapter!
watchitearthgirl chapter 1 . 8/2
this story is amazing! please update soon im in love with all the characters and cant wait to see what happens next!
watchitearthgirl chapter 26 . 8/2
this story is amazing! please update soon, i cant wait to see what happens with loki/ fandral and aemilia!
Rose in Bloom 01 chapter 1 . 7/30
What a sexy first chapter!
Ria chapter 26 . 7/25
I had to take so many breaks, so I wouldn't be completely dehydrated from the tears. I can't wait until Loki and Aemilia are together again. Please, update soon.
Ria chapter 23 . 7/25
So many tears ;_; why are you doing this to meeee?!
EchoSerenade chapter 26 . 7/25
This is one of my favourite, FAVOURITE Loki/OC fanfiction out there! I really can't wait for more. Please update soon!
lirpa chapter 26 . 7/19
ugh... I don't wike it
lirpa chapter 17 . 7/18
there have been a few times throughout this story that have made me a little teary eyed but this chapter and the last made me ball. before my daughter, i had what they called a phantom pregnancy. I was set up for twins but there were no babies. I spent a few months miscarrying that pregnancy, it is not something I talk about often. but the last couple of chapters have been somewhat cleansing. thank you for that. and btw i love this story, i haven't been able to put it down
I LOVE THIS STORY! My guess is you are going into the Avengers? If so, I CANT WAIT! That being said, please update soon!
bibliophile4 chapter 26 . 7/11
I have never left a review for fanfic before, so rest assured that when I say this, I mean it sincerely: this is the best fanfic I have ever read. I created an account on here today just so I could set up an alert for story updates and to leave this review. Amazing, amazing, amazing work!