Reviews for Ruin
Terra Maximus Decimus Meridius chapter 1 . 4/9
EPIC
KurisutaruAi chapter 24 . 4/3
It been nearly 6 months... please don't tell me this is abandoned :( It's just starting to get into the Avengers!
On the other hand, this is an amazing story, that character development! I can't wait to read more.
wholockedforeverandever chapter 7 . 3/31
'kay, I know there are sooo many more chapters that you have already written but I just want to say that I LOVE this story! I've never read one as good as this about Loki and an OC or other. You and midnightwings96 are awesome! 3 Keep up the great work!
Mollimoo chapter 24 . 3/30
This is a great story. When will it be updated? I suspect Loki's return to Asgard will be anything but cliche in this story! Please continue to update!
This story is so amazing. I've been reading it since the very beginning. And I beg you, please, update soon :( I want to know how you imagine their reunion
the incubi chapter 24 . 3/20
Love it. Pleeeeease update!
Is more going to come
Sip Fornicaras chapter 24 . 2/25
I have been captured by this story for days now. It's sent me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, and I'm sad to see that the last update was in October. I really hope this hasn't been abandoned, because it's beautiful work.
Cabin6Girl chapter 24 . 2/21
I really really really hope you haven't forgotten this story. It is absolutely amazing and I literally have been avoiding my work until last moment to read this fantastic and painful (in a good way) story. Since I just started this story not 2 days ago and haven't suffered through the pain of waiting for another chapter yet, (Like when I binge watched Arrow and then had to wait for the next season to start... what a terrible time that was.) I sincerely hope that another chapter is on its way soon.
From a reader's pov I think think story has great grammar, punctuation, and awesomeness. There aren't any glaring and annoying mistakes to piss me off and you (as in you and Team Damon) have stayed canon. (I am conflicted as to how much I like that idea tho cuz my bae Loki is all hurtz) And as to what I hope for future chapters is that Loki and Aemilia skip the part when Loki thinks that she isn't to be trusted and realizes that they love each other and should stay together. Even throughout all the stuff Loki WILL do from Avengers and on. Yes the end for me... I will be sure to review for every upcoming chapter so please update! (At least an announcement update to let me know that you're not gone to leave me all alone for this story...)
Anox chapter 1 . 2/18
I'm dead. I've died. I'm in heaven.
Bravo, darling. This is, quite simply, the best Loki story I've read.
I encourage you to write more!
Just One Review chapter 17 . 2/16
You made me cry. You moved me and I must say so before I read more.

I suspected you were a published writer flexing your muscle until I read your comment that you "have no idea what I'm actually writing about".
Update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
lisamariem chapter 1 . 2/8
Went back and read everything again! I wish you'd update! I'm dying to read more!
CayleeRenee chapter 24 . 2/5
Please update! This is the most gorgeous Loki story I've ever read. So accurate in every way and I've read about every Loki fan fic. But this one outweighs all the others. The lengths of each chapter add to more in the drama in the plot which like. Nice steamy scenes ;) Right now I'm dying to know what happens next so please don't abandon. I think we all agree that Loki and Aemilia must be reunited.
Boo! This story is pretty much dead now. Original author should have just kept it