Reviews for Ruin
Piastrnz chapter 33 . 7/19
Wow! I’ve just finished reading the last chapter! What a story! Loved every second! Looking forward to reading more! Thank you !
AlyssaTargaryen chapter 33 . 7/2
Ok, ok, ok, ok ok. I am IN LOVE with this story. Like I can't properly explain all the feelings inside me but just know that I have devoured every chapter and I was oh so sad to see I had finally caught up with the most recent one. There is so much I love about this. The writing is fantastic, the characterization is amazing, the detail is wonderful, and the emotion, my god THE EMOTION just bleeds through out of the screen and into my body. For example, this last chapter: FREAKING INSANE. I can FEEL the tension that's between Loki and Aemilia, like physically FEEL it. The whole time with them not being able to touch, it was STRESSING ME OUT. I had to put down my phone multiple times. Just great job all around. Also, I love Aemilia so much. She is such a great OC and one of the best I've ever seen. She's got character and strength, but we also see her vulnerability and weaknesses. Great job with her.

By the way, if you hadn't mentioned the author switch, I honestly wouldn't have noticed. Both of you have done such an amazing job and I would like to thank TeamDamon for gifting us with this story, and Midnightwings96 for being absolutely wonderful and continuing on with it. Ya'll are both amazing authors.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for Loki and Aemilia!
Earthsong1 chapter 33 . 6/30
I love this chapter! It was awesome! I can’t wait to read more of this story.
TVDobsession106 chapter 33 . 6/26
Um...this...is...AMAZING! I seldom actually leave reviews because I'm so lazy, but this story is 100% one of, if not THE, most amazing Loki/oc stories I've ever read. I'm saddened that updates apparently take a while, but I also completely understand that real life is real life and must come first. Any ideas at all of when you might possibly be ready to post the next chapter? Once more: SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD GIVES ME ALL THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!
allisonwondrland chapter 13 . 6/21
Barely halfway in and I’m completely obsessed! Your portrayal of both Loki and Frigga is spot on and Thor is pretty remarkable as well! Aemilia is one of my favorite OC characters. She never fails to react exactly as I would expect someone in her circumstances to do! Amazing work!
TheMaximumExperience chapter 33 . 6/20
Ok...um.. A-MAZING! Please please update! Your work is amazing and I cannot believe how quickly I read all of this! It made my 10 hour plane ride so much more bearable! I was totally sucked in and LOVE it! It's been so long since I've been this excited about a fanfic! Can't wait to find out what happens next! (Aemilia is literally such an amazing character and her growth and struggle throughout the entirety of the story just makes her more real, ya know. And of course just Loki himself is enough to make any person swoon)
Celestia8994 chapter 2 . 6/14
writtenit
Celestia8994 chapter 2 . 6/14
I mean, I'm really into this story. it is very well writtenit paints the picture perfectly for ones mind. however, amelia to me seems to be a bit too weak to Loki. again, this is a fantastic story, but for myself it kind of pushed me away because she literally gave into him so easily. All of the suspenserightfully thoughtat certain timesyea! you go girl, slay his stupid ais gone in those momentsit just kind of gets me a bit frustrated when reading lmfao, but that's because it's a good story nevertheless. even if she pisses me off so far with her lack of spiciness
Kris chapter 33 . 6/12
This is first fanfic I've read twice already and I plan on rereading it even more times! Loki stays in his character till last chapters and it makes me so incredibly happy! I've had so many emotions while reading this. And I really appreciate when a great smut is coincided with deep characters an interesting story, it's just perfect and sooo rare! I believe every dialogue and every emotion that characters go through. Although I joined to this piece only now and it frightens me that it has been in work for so long already and I hope I will live to read the end to it. :)) Authors, you're great! Keep up your incredible work!
Mandy chapter 33 . 6/2
I could sob! Your writing skills keep me coming back for more every time! I've inhaled this story in about two days and I'm so sad I've come to the end of what's been written. I can have patience for such a quality product though :) Keep up the fabulous work cheeky darling! Your talent is astounding xo
MayaNeedsLoots chapter 33 . 5/15
It’s been a while since I’ve been emotionally invested in a story to the point I found my self crying, laughing, griefing, howling, seething, pondering, and every other feelings you could throw in. Such a roller coaster ride for my feelings that sometimes I wonder if Aemilia’s emphatic flow of energy is actually leaking out through your words. I would have thought I have gone crazy if not for the fact that I’ve long gone accepted that I, in actuality, am crazy. This might just a big blob of blabbered words because I just got this itch to type a message and rarely, very rarely am I moved to actually review.

Thank you so much for this story that I never knew I needed. It has been such a vivid adventure for me with how much your narration of the world within your story has swept me up. I look forward into reading more. Much love, cheer, and support to you guys. ️
Nspired1 chapter 33 . 5/11
Hol-y SHIT! I've been reading this non-stop in my moments of free time. My day off I gobbled down half the story. First, I thought this was going to be pure-smut (not complaining), but then this story just flowed. I was not a Loki fan before. Was not. And now, you have me researching the movies, and really paying attention to him.

Your OC by the way? Fantastic. I love her so much. The growth in her is astounding.

I realize that you and the original author are making strides to finish this while you are very busy. I appreciate the time and effort you both dedicate to this story. I will gladly wait months for each installment.
Angela112 chapter 9 . 5/2
Oh my goodness I have finals in the morning and I can’t tear myself away from this story! I was so upset I was pacing at I read the ending of chapter 9!
Angela112 chapter 8 . 5/2
I loved this chapter! And I instantly picked up the Loki visual, I couldn’t stop smiling! I’m loving this so much. 3
Diving in chapter 31 . 4/28
You know, I'm getting confused with Aemilia appearance. First she had dark hair and green eyes with a ring of brown, then her hair are auburn and her eyes hazel?
Great story otherwise. Are you taking it all the way to Avengers Infinity War?
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »