Reviews for Ruin
pLEASE UPDATE, I’M LIVING FOR THIS
KittyBear98 chapter 32 . 1/17
My god. I started reading this enthralling tale and just couldn't stop! I absolutely loved every twist and turn! My only curiosities are that when will you continue, and do you plan to end it at the end of Dark World? Or continue on through Ragnarok?
OnyxTears chapter 32 . 1/16
I started this story over the weekend and I literally could not put it down. Absolutely fantastic work. I can’t wait to read the rest.
guest chapter 32 . 1/13
brb sobbing ;-;
katiewinchester87 chapter 32 . 1/14
You had me so scared for a second there

Excuse me while I restart my heart after the mini jumpscare and all this adorable, progressive and comforting fluff (good shit)
SirenLuna chapter 32 . 1/10
Amazing! I live for this story!
Erin Adrienne chapter 1 . 1/9
Ugh this was such a beautiful chapter.
So, this is my first review on this story.
I would like to thank you for the update and your continuous improvement on your writing since you toke over the story. We had a drastic shift when team Damon stepped out and your writing style was much simpler than hers, but now you have improved a lot, more descriptive, streamlined and with a good flow between speech and actions.
I just have one thing that doesn't sound right when reading. You use dear, darling and similar too much and on characters with speech patterns previously established by team Damon, and this isn't a bad thing, I think that this is just a writing tick of yours.

As for the st
I'm glad she went, can't wait for the next chapter!
KatPhish chapter 32 . 1/8
Yay! Happy for another update! And a long one at that!
Loved Ragnarok, though it shook my belief in the theory that Loki was mind controlled... :(
I'm happy that these two are able to communicate and work together now, it was killing me that he *thought* he hated her after all they'd been through. Super pleased they're back on the same page together.
The Dark World plot is going to kill Amelia, isn't it? *sighs nervously thinking about more angst coming up so quickly*
The whole team on this fic does a great job, keep it up!
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 32 . 1/8
I loved it! Happy New Year! Please update soon!
ItsMadness97 chapter 32 . 1/8
YES! THANK YOU FOR THIS! Interesting to see how their relationship continues to develop, Loki so openingly dependent on her and how Aemilia can still be very independent and strong if not more so than ever. So worth the wait, I can't wait for the next chapter. Really looking forward to see how it will play out with TTDW. I will continue to be here patiently waiting no matter how long it takes. I am, you could say, with you and this story 'til the end of the line:)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 32 . 1/8
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
CLTex chapter 32 . 1/7
Reread the entire series...just loving how much theyre working together!
BuckyBarnes07 chapter 32 . 1/7
That was amazing, I love it. I'm excited for more.
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »