Reviews for Ruin
emily.melson.3 chapter 12 . 20h
So far I am in love with your writing! Keep up the good work and I hope to see you update soon!
Alystaire chapter 25 . 5/23
I love how Aemilia's slowly but surely healing herself, making sure her grief does not overwhelm her, like, wooooow. I admire her so much! And what you did with Loki was such a shocker. You had to take his silver tongue away and then let Frigga see her son suffering but okaaay 'CAUSE I LOVE YOU FOR IT!
Spaceape chapter 25 . 5/22
Omg, you guys are back! YES! Best news ever! Shame on you, real life, for getting in the way of this! of course I'm kidding and we're just glad you are back.
Another wonderful chapter, that ending, wow, amazing, just amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! Well, obviously Frigga won't be able to help, since Avengers happened... Unless you go AU... Hmmm omg, I'm so excited XD
Keep it up!
Rasgnarok chapter 25 . 5/21
AAAHHHHH YOU UPDATED. FINALLY.

Incredibly excited for this to continue, I was worrying this might have been discontinued, but I still stuck it in my alerts, just in case. AND IT GOES ON!

Thank you to TeamDamon and you, MidnightWings, for giving yet again a wondeful chapter. I am loving how slowly, in a credible and sensible fashion, you are not only restoring but cutting away the "damsel in distress" marks in Aemilia. Let us hope she will be Loki's savior, would be oddly poetic.

Keep up the work, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
MidgetDemon89 chapter 25 . 5/21
You're killing me with these depressing chapters here, coupled with the long wait ;_;...with that being said, THANK YOU for the slightly more upbeat chapter and updating! Again, depressing as all hell but beautifully written as usual. Can't wait for another update and to see where you take it from here! Please do update soon .
StrawberryObsession chapter 25 . 5/21
Loved the chapter! My heart is breaking for Loki, poor baby. His lips were sewn shut?! I mean, really?! That's just too cruel! ...so I can see WHY you wrote that. I just don't like it. But yay for Aemilia! She's such a strong lady! And it's super adorable that Fandral was shocked speechless by Aemilia's visage. Let's just hope he doesn't overstep himself and try to act on any suspicious feelings- Aemilia belongs with Loki, always! Anyways, I love that you're (hopefully) done with college for the semester (unless you are taking any summer courses, in which case, I feel for you) because of the (possibly foolish) hope that that means that you will have more (frequent) updates. Yeah. I hope to read from you soon!
spickityspence chapter 1 . 5/21
Ahhh, so excited that Ruin is back (btw, is rachelraygun from Tumblr). Also, the MCU wiki has an entire timeline of the movies. According to that, the time between Loki's fall and The Avengers is a year. It's actually a really interesting wiki to read! Keep up the good work!
Romantic Obsession chapter 25 . 5/21
Great chapter! I completely understand the updating plight... Love the way you're mixing pov. Keep it up!
Wynter Phoenix chapter 25 . 5/21
Aahh, an update, yay!
beachchick3 chapter 25 . 5/20
,I love it and am so happy with the devotion you both have for sticking to this wonderful story I would love to see how they evolve after the time jump! Hope u guys update soon and have at wonderful weekend!
Beachchick3
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 25 . 5/20
Lovely chapter! I love A's healing process.
Now hide behind that corner again or else.
Slyork1991 chapter 25 . 5/20
She's training now... can't wait to see her kick Loki's ass in your chapters that are about the avengers plot! Love Aemilia! Love you both!
anon chapter 25 . 5/20
omg, this made my entire life! i looove this story and have never given up hope for an update so thank you both for making that happen! as always such an amazing chapter and i cant wait to read more of this incredible work! you two are the best. thank you so much! :D
Amtaxgirl chapter 25 . 5/20
I'm so happy that you're back and starting to write again! I love this story! Thank you for continuing it! WONDERFUL!
Almecestris chapter 25 . 5/20
I can't believe you're still a college freshmen! There are grown up people who can't write as well as you do now!

I really appreciate you including a scene from Loki's POV. It's pretty obvious they're warping his mind but I hope he doesn't get his memories of and feelings for Aemilia blocked/forgotten! I love how subconciously he's still hanging on to her in that last scene.

Thanks so much for this update!