Reviews for Lonely World
Just found this story looking through Harry and Fleur pairings, andni must say im really enjoying your take on the whole horcux (sorry bad at spelling) hunting and the everyones different perspectives on whats happening in the world. I know its been nearly a year since you have updated, but I hope you do as I have never seen a story like this before. Love your writing.
Shirley chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
If they did not want the order to know until harry was recovered why tell anyone at all and not swear a vow of secrecy
Oblivion Yveltal chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Love this story.
I hope you will continue pushing out chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Daphne's name was dropped in an awkward spot this chapter. I'm guessing this is your way of foreshadowing it is she who is the spy for the order.
deathlyhallow0 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Keep up the good work
DMacX chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I couldn't make it past the "POV" thing and alternating 1st person perspectives.

The prose is fine :)
Charlee56 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
this is what we need for a filler chapter. It was really good, and the All Important Announcement to Professor McGonagall was made that HARRY IS ALIVE ! It's absolutely canon that of all the staff at Hogwarts, McGonagall loved and had faith in Harry the most, right after Dumbledore. Although Dumbledore's plans did go awry at the end, leaving Harry miraculously alive and able to beat the tar outta the Big V, AFTER he was "killed" by Voldemort, Dumbledore had hit upon a central truth; if Harry and company had not killed or destroyed ALL the other horcruxes prior to Hary and Voldemort's "final encounter", then no one would've been able to kill Voldemort. So far in this story, no mention of the necessary genesis of events for the actual death of Voldemort. Can we expect? Soon? Or do we have to wait for Harry to come 'round?
macabre-wolf chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
great.
Slytherin66 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Thanks for the new chapter I am most pleased the story will continue.

A very good chapter.

I feel sorry for Hestia Jones but I wonder why the Order did not take steps to protect information or allow for a quick death when captured.

It was good to know Pomfrey is so skilled and has such a great reputation.

I hope Harry does not have any romantic feelings for Hermione in fact it would be best for Harry to cut ties to his old friends and life. A good sum up of Ron uncouth and flawed.

Ron boasting does not surprise me at all its a good job someone is there to tell the truth.

The line "Harry is our biggest weapon" sums up how the Order and everybody else view him I think even Ron and Hermione. In the end I think all people care about is the chosen one killing Riddle I think the prophecy was exactly what Dumbledore and everybody else wanted to hear.

A very funny line "our Order is based on trust and loyalty" considering the lack of it in the Order members and how they do things.

I can't see how Harry can end the war or inspire given the state of him mentally and physically and the Order is finished thanks to Hestia. Given that the Death Eater's are in power every Death Eater as well as Riddle will need to be dealt with for there to be victory which is a really big ask.

I look forward to the next chapter.
greencomputer612 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I like the way you do this. Are you thinking that in the Forbidden Forest, Narcissa (horrible at spelling) said that he was alive instead of dead? If so, what is the point of keeping him alive? Voldermort's soul had already left Harry. Given the state that you are describing Harry in, I doubt he will ever make a full recovery. It reminds me of the state that people are in while they are in Azkaban.

greencomputer612
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Great chapter. Would be great if you add Hermione to the pairing like the fic heart and soul.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Great to see you writing on this story again! I think you do a great job with the "compromise" though I think I would have had Fleur resist it a little more first. I look forward to future installments and am glad you're back working on this story.
Charlee56 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Struggled? Maybe so, but the reactions of the Weasley Family are certainly telling of the all-too deep divisions within the ranks of The Order Of The Phoenix. And Molly Weasley fails completely to comprehend her own guilt in the ruination of Bill and Fleur's marriage. The criticizing of Ron is probably standard for them all, given Ron's base personality, something with which we are all familiar.
You have written a story so very well-done and complicated that I often feel as if you are channeling JK Rowling herself!
Charlee56 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Why are you apologizing? This is a great start to a greater story. And you are channeling JK Rowling expertly! Good for you!
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 9 . 3/29/2014