Reviews for Reunited
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Really lovely story. Thank you for getting rid of Adam. Poor man I think so many of us feel he is just so wrong for Sam. So well written and your drawing of the characters was so good.
LauraRaposa chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Wiping tears from my eyes. What a great story!
Now, if only Horowitz would realize that Sam and Foyle belong together. We all know it. The fabulous fan fiction scribes have demonstrated it time after time...
I, too, wouldn't be opposed to more chapters of "Reunited," dear Kate.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
"Don't be sorry"...love means never having to say you are sorry (from the movie " Love Story")!
Utopia chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Sheer pleasure!Thanks for posting!
GiuliettaC chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Favourite lines: "the trout will be getting too confident for their own good" and "sniffing out a biscuit". Also getting quite fond of Foyle's growing irritability and restlessness. Make him happy. He has been 'shovelling it' for long enough.
Bookworm Kate chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Thanks, everyone for the reviews! I've really enjoyed writing this one, and taking our favourite duo out of character slightly. Thanks for reading!
CPDCSI chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Thoroughly enjoying...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Oh, very sexy and fun!

I'm really liking this one.

J
cmee57 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
So glad that Sam has decided that she wants to be with Christopher! They were meant to be together.
cmee57 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Hope there is more to this story soon!
LilahKat chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Completely enjoying this. I haven't seen series 8 at all yet (just to the end of series 7) but all the lovely fan fiction fixes to the horrible canon error of Sam and Adam is just perfect. ;) Love how true to form, Foyle notices Sam's troubles, yet Adam is completely oblivious and too wrapped up in himself to be at all concerned. Looking forward to more.
GiuliettaC chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
A four-scone encounter, with a nice "side" of greying curls! No wonder this is M-rated. Thanks for posting.
GiuliettaC chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Extra scones? *wink* BAD Foyle, to lie to Adam like that...
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Nice start. Another story that needs telling, judging by their interactions in that episode.