Reviews for Guardian of Fidelity
An Anon Admirer chapter 1 . 3/1
Holy shit.

I aM bRoKE. Just by reading this. It's been a while since I've cried because of a fanfiction. THIS IS JUST HEAVENLY. I. Am. So very pleased like I can't even. This is perfect. Kay. Perf. 100%. A.

BLESS YOU, AUTHOR. And please don't be let down by those mean anons at tumblr. We all appreciate your works and efforts for this ship! Wish you and the artists and authors get lots of love. I don't want any of you to get affected by bad, spiteful anons.

Keep up the awesome work, dude! All the best! Will always support you!
Tomafyre chapter 1 . 2/18
oh god MY KOKORO
Beautiful! (TTuTT
ShinseiShinwa chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh man right in the feels! This story had me captivated and I have to say it's one of my favourites! If I tried converting someone into liking this ship I'd show them this one! (If they're old enoug of course).
KoshixStormy chapter 1 . 1/22
My goodness ;-; This story was basically just you shoving feels right into my poor tiny heart /3 You are such a talented writer! First of all, when I started reading this, I DID NOT EXPECT MYSELF TO CRY. At the part where everything just goes downhill, I'm just sitting in bed reading and BOOM. TEARS. I also thought it was amazing how well you made the story flow, especially in the sequel, Guardian of Forecast I hope you continue to write even more amazing stories :3 Ganbatte kudasai!
Korunakuroko chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I am deeply sad now. I literally cried several times and had many panic attacks just going through all the emotions
Yulia chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That was beautiful! Super duper nice! x3
Deugemia chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I am pretty sure my dentist will scold me for gritting my teeth so hard. My pillow, wet with tears is now so very gross. This story has a place in my kokoro.
Reality Slap chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Why do I like your work this much?! Tell me why?! You little genius! :D I really enjoyed this! :') Update if you have the time!
Kaynx chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
... Author... Why do you have to be a genius... x3 LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
amazing! Your standards of writing is already top level and you can definitely make it to few hundreds reviews if you put your effort into making more chapters! the plot is amazing as it is! Why not continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
honestly speaking... I'm literally teary-eyed right now, damn it! you made suck a wonderful story/fanfic! how about you try making a story at wattpad? if your story is great then you might have the chance for it to get published! :3
kullotte chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So nice to find this fanfic again :)

I've been trying to look for it since I've been dying to recomend it to my friends! Gosh such a great story and nicely written! I'll be reading more of your stories.
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I started tearing up when he was erasing Kuroko's memory.
AW27 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
AWESOME!
Such a heart-breakingly (if that is even a word) beautiful story!
AnicaKristen020 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
SO Sweeeeeet. I love it! Is there a sequel? Please Ms. Author, make some moreee. I really enjoy all your stories! More AkaKuro lovin' pleaseee! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »