Reviews for Book Three: Tempest
HeartBeat chapter 2 . 9/4
It's 5:50 in the morning. I have been up ALL night reading Book 1, Book 2 and now Book 3..
Alice is magnificent. Everything about this fiction just FLOORS me! I don't know how to convey to you just how amazing this all is. How thrilled I feel to have found your work. How desperate I am for more.
Wow wow wow! Thank you so much.
P.s This chapter (especially the last sentence) has made me swoon like it's no body's business.
I am sooooo hooked on this series! I literally bawled like a baby when I read Book 2, the part where Raph and Danica hooked up. Seriously, I was laying in bed, tears streaming down my cheeks, soaking my neck. I'm just distraught over the whole ordeal, but loving every damn bit of it! Please, continue your incredible work on this story. I've read most of your other TMNT fics and think you're an amazing writer. This one however,To Catch A Theif series, has rocked me to my core with all the feels and incredible plot. I know life is hectic, I suffer the same plight when trying to finish my drama or art, but I sincerely hope you are able to find time and energy to pull off an epic end to this, (awe) touching, riveting, graphic tale of the turtles. Until then blessings and may creative juices still be flowing!
dragonegyptianblue chapter 7 . 4/19
Thank you for updating! It was worth the wait, and the cliffhanger was even better than last chapter. Please update soon!
CalypsoKitsune chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
o.o will there be more?... please let there be more.
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I think your series is really well written, keep up the good work.
Cryingmoon15 chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Your stories are amazing! Please update soon I'm addicted!
I-am-a-Huntress chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
What! Leo! Whyyyyyyyy?

Good story but why Leo :,(
Sarah chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
This story is so good it hurts. Lol. Raph and Alice are THE cutest couple EVER! Update soon!
sophie16 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Love this one, along with the first two! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Courtney Reed chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Please don't tell me you've forgotten this story :( It's soooooooo good
Gee chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Soo exited to see an update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ppd123456 chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
I like Siren a lot! What an awesome, action-packed update. Alice is my hero.

kiako-kohai chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I say Alice should still be pregnant. That would stick one to the Shreddar real good, plus I think Raph and Alice babies would look so cute! .
Orihime-San chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Is some part of the real Leonardo still there?
I hope so ):
Dead Hero chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK! But...YEAH!-Leo's starting to fight Leonardo! WHOO! Also...SHIT!