Reviews for Event Horizon
Jedimastersandy chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
that is one well written story... i'm glad the technician helped them... he has a name, but i can't remember it right now... i think it's harriman, or something...
Banner chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
This is exciting...
sarahmw42 chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
This is good, please write more. : )
RUpuzzled2 chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
o please please please update soon

i need you to please... this is like one of my favorite storys
RUpuzzled2 chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
you lier! the next chapter isnt coming ever!

i hate you, you should finish this story
FrodoLijactress chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
MORE ! Okay, this is fantastic, i need more!
Shakia chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
What? You can't leave it hangign there! This is like one of my favorite stories now! You have to update it before I go nuts! Please update soon! It's a great story!
Jane chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
I love this story but please finish it one more capter please I would like Daniel to remember the good time with Jack not just the bad keep up the good writing.
rhia chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
great work
lizack chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
Hey come back here! Don't let me like thatn I want to know what happens next !
Drakcir chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
cool, lets hope u can update this one faster than ur "The Call of Steel" one hey?
The Psy Chic chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
I bow to your evilness! _-_-_-_-_

This is a great story!

I love the whole idea of the story, but (gasp, choke!) I need more!

Daniel could really be a hot babe as a psi fighting SG1 member. Okay, a Daniel that remembers who he is but still gets to keep the coolness.

A new AU! Goody, goody, goody! Whe! The PsiGate series! Yeah!

Check it: A place like the SG has to have some monitoring system aimed at the Gate. Hey, dial that sucker up to where Daniel went, take some time to find him (maybe a three/four Earth months), find out that the local peoples look up to him in awe for his powers and have adopted him as someone to care for and in return, he protects them from the local dangers. Big fight over who gets to keep him. Finally, with the cure in hand, Jack mends fences and gets Daniel to agree to come home. With his mind restored and new found abilities a little much to get used to, Daniel tries to rebond with his team and become a productive member again.

Hee, hee. I like a little angst. Throw a little angst in there!

Feel free to jump in at any time with a new story.

Now, fade from black to the faces of Teal'c, Jack and Sam. Determination fills their faces as they think of Daniel all alone with no memories on a strange planet. I feel a rescue coming on!

(Teal'c voice): And now, Part Two of Event Horizon - Through to the Other Side.

Roll opening credits and cue the music!
Seto and Serena chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
Please write more! This was excellent.
Fay chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
This story is realy cool but where is the rest of it? I must have more it is like driving me mad what happened to him?
Debbie chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
Hi,

I love this story. When can we expect more! Thanks!

P.S. I love reading all your stories too.