Reviews for Soldier of Fortune!
KingRyu chapter 10 . 8/26
Bad
biob1 chapter 8 . 8/21
The whole him not having mastered his powers thing seems kind of contrived
biob1 chapter 7 . 8/21
This seems like it came out of nowhere. It kind of broke the flow of the story
yokishko chapter 1 . 8/19
I am so confused right now... I'd been looking through my subscriptions and review history, then saw that this story got updated since the last time I read it in January.

Did you rewrite this? And my alert email to this story just got misplaced or something? Because the last I'd checked, I was on chapter 41... it's very confusing.
Taehyungsenpaii chapter 4 . 6/27
This is the most amazing chapter I ever read.
insanerubberducky chapter 10 . 6/17
pain worse than stepping on a lego ? IMPOSSIBLE!
EviL kILLeR25 chapter 4 . 6/8
Nice and funny story... And after reading chapter 4 i was like... WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ? lol
siddhuthala chapter 10 . 5/19
please update more
3D.2why chapter 10 . 4/12
GOD DAMN NOW I'M SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WAKE THE HELL UP NARUTO!
NxE092015 chapter 10 . 4/7
Interesting stuff.
insanemaelstorm chapter 10 . 3/31
Damn. Didn't expect Brian to suddenly show up. Poor makarov. Wonder if Naruto will be able to help. It's looks like fairy tail is in deep shit now. Cant wait to read more
SlyFox9 chapter 10 . 3/21
What the hell you made Shanks the brother of Gildarts from another universe, made Gray defeating Natsu, and now the Oracion Seis threatens Makarov to give the Lumen Histoire while Laxus is still gung-ho about taking over the guild. To many twists and turns, and cliffhangers. To me the Oracion Seis doesn't interests me much.
Mr. Sasaki Haise chapter 10 . 3/21
I loved this chapter! You added both comedy and cool scenes!
Train Heartnett chapter 10 . 3/21
Awesome !
so by having wendy be beaten by freed using that pain magic of his are you setting her up to come out of this fine or are setting it up so that the pain effectively serves as a form of torture that changes her mentality to something equivalent of harley quinn