Reviews for Fighting Fate
SpeakingThroughDance chapter 1 . 3/1
Sounds really good so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I would like it, I really would, but this lack of updating thing is really keeping me from appreciating the story. This is emphasized by the fact that you only have two chapters up, both of which appear to be part of a prologue of sorts.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
No doubt this has been done many many times but I actually have high hopes.

You've already passed over the awful 'abusive Potter's cliche' and the 'weakling brother' cliche as well as the 'incompetent Potters'.

I am surprised that Sirius is Hermione's father, and in looking forward to the backstory about Voldermort and why Sirius doesn't want Hermione to learn magic.
anotherboarduser chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This is an interesting chapter.

But the way you wrote the story, you have Harry duel Voldemort to the death once they know just discover their mistake. How is that getting his revenge or not kill Voldemort? Maybe I have misunderstood some part.

So I don't fully understand the meaning of your note.
mychakk chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
This sounds like a really promising story. I do like the idea of the wrong boy who lived scenario with HHr (one of my favorite stories ever is Unsung Hero, after all) I'm definitely going to keep my on this because it looks like to be quite original. Also I'm very intrigued by Hermione being Sirius daughter. Can't wait to find more. Also the mentions if Neville are promising, hopefully he's going to be an active character/friend.
beyondthesea16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Seems interesting but need more to be sure. good start.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I mostly like this story.

But I would like to read one where Harry would just NOT sacrifice for the "boy who lived" title after suffering so much for not being the "boy who live". It's like he suffering the worst of things without even a bit of good thing of "boy who live" in his life.

It would be so good if he only trick Voldemort into thinking he's going to fight, then just take Hermione and successfully leave the country.

Let those who has ignored him and treat him as "second rate" reap what they sow.
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013